Friday, June 06, 2014

2nd shot

After the first hepatits shot last month I noticed a soreness in my arm muscles near the joints of the shoulders but didn't think much about it. I still have it. Today I took the second shot which cost 75zl and the nurse asked if I had any muscle soreness. I told her I did notice something and that sleeping on either side now wasn't possible because after a short time the aching got worse so I had to sleep on my back now. She said it was probably a reaction from the shot and if it got worse to consult with my family doctor. Checking the internet I read it is rarely a side effect of the shot so I guess I am a rare person :-)

After that we went to the clothing kiosk to buy what I need for the hospital but only found a pair of pajamas. The bathrobes they had were still for winter and too heavy for this time. I wonder if I really need a bathrobe?

In the rynek this weekend are many places where you can buy all kinds of different items and food from different countries. If the weather stays good we'll probably go tomorrow after my delayed Polish lesson with Zbyszek.

Po pierwsze WZW zastrzelony w zeszłym miesiącu zauważyłem ból w moim ramieniu mięśni w pobliżu stawów ramion, ale nie myślę o tym zbyt wiele. I jeszcze to. Dziś wziąłem drugi strzał, który kosztował 75zł i pielęgniarka zapytała, czy miałem żadnych bolesność mięśni. Powiedziałem jej, że zauważył coś i że spanie na obu stronach teraz nie było możliwe, ponieważ po krótkim czasie ból gorzej, więc musiałem spać na plecach teraz. Powiedziała, że ​​to prawdopodobnie reakcja na strzał, a jeśli gorzej się skonsultować z moim lekarzem rodzinnym. Sprawdzanie internet czytam rzadko efektem ubocznym strzału, więc myślę, jestem rzadko osoba :-)

Po poszliśmy do kiosku odzieży kupić to, co potrzebne do szpitala, ale tylko znalazłem parę piżamie. Szlafroki oni mieli nadal do zimy i zbyt ciężki dla tej chwili. Zastanawiam się, czy naprawdę muszę szlafrok?W Rynku w ten weekend wiele miejsc, gdzie można kupić wszystkie rodzaje różnych przedmiotów i żywności z różnych krajów. Jeśli pogoda pozostaje dobry będziemy prawdopodobnie iść jutro po mojej opóźnionej polskiej lekcji z Zbyszek.



No comments:

Post a Comment