I had a message from another reader wanting information about moving to Poland. It's always a nice surprise to hear from readers. I can't always have the answers because our situation may be different than theirs but I can at least relate what we have experienced. I keep politics and religion out of it. Usually, that is not the kind of information they are looking for.
We studied together for a while then separated and I worked on the more advanced lessons. I listened again to the conversation last Tuesday with Radek and typed all the noes from it. Using a coursebook with him is good because it keeps us going in a direction. For not being a teacher, I think he does a good job teaching Spanish. Going back over the lesson helps me a lot.
Otrzyma艂em wiadomo艣膰 od innego czytelnika z pro艣b膮 o informacje na temat przeprowadzki do Polski. Zawsze jest mi艂膮 niespodziank膮 us艂ysze膰 od czytelnik贸w. Nie zawsze mog臋 znale藕膰 odpowiedzi, poniewa偶 nasza sytuacja mo偶e by膰 inna ni偶 ich, ale mog臋 przynajmniej opowiedzie膰 o tym, czego do艣wiadczyli艣my. Trzymam z dala od polityki i religii. Zazwyczaj nie tego rodzaju informacji szukaj膮.
Studiowali艣my razem przez chwil臋, a potem si臋 rozdzieli艂em, i pracowa艂em nad bardziej zaawansowanymi lekcjami. W zesz艂y wtorek ponownie wys艂ucha艂em rozmowy z Radkiem i wpisa艂em z niej wszystkie odg艂osy. U偶ywanie z nim podr臋cznika jest dobre, poniewa偶 pozwala nam i艣膰 w dobrym kierunku. Uwa偶am, 偶e nie b臋d膮c nauczycielem wykonuje dobr膮 robot臋, ucz膮c hiszpa艅skiego. Powr贸t do lekcji bardzo mi pomaga.