Monday, November 18, 2019

Taxes and sports.

It's early but I already put the software on my laptop for the 2019 U.S. tax report. I might as well be ready when it is time to file again before June next year. I know I can do it online in Poland now, I just have to find out where and how. I'm also preparing my renewal application for my residency card that needs to be filed by the 15th of April. I have the correct form but want to collect the documents before we leave for Spain so I don't have to run around gathering them when we return.

Monday mornings have turned into our time to watch the highlights from YouTube of all the NFL football games. It's the closest thing we have to watch professional football. Fortunately, sometimes we can get some full-length college basketball games for evening entertainment.

Jest wcześnie, ale już umieściłem oprogramowanie na moim laptopie do raportu podatkowego w USA w 2019 r. Równie dobrze mogę być gotowy, kiedy nadejdzie czas, aby złożyć wniosek przed czerwcem przyszłego roku. Wiem, że mogę to teraz zrobić online w Polsce, muszę tylko dowiedzieć się, gdzie i jak. Przygotowuję również wniosek o przedłużenie ważności karty pobytu, którą należy złożyć do 15 kwietnia. Mam prawidłowy formularz, ale chcę zebrać dokumenty przed wyjazdem do Hiszpanii, więc nie muszę biegać i zbierać ich po powrocie.

Poniedziałkowe poranki zmieniły się w nasz czas na oglądanie najważniejszych wydarzeń z futbolu amerykańskiego na YouTube. To najbliższa rzecz, którą musimy oglądać profesjonalną piłkę nożną. Na szczęście czasami możemy zdobyć pełnowymiarowe gry w koszykówkę na studiach wieczornych.

No comments:

Post a Comment