Sunday, March 08, 2020

Day 28

The morning didn't start off well. Her morning medications were still sitting on the tray from breakfast and she did not eat anything. I tried to give her some yogurt but she wouldn't open her mouth. No matter what I did, she just wouldn't open up or drink any water.  I finally managed to get one pill into her mouth but it just sat there, slowly dissolving.  She only moaned during this time, without saying a word.

The afternoon was better but still, she wouldn't eat. She did say some words, answered some questions and I managed to get her medication into her. I played the song for her and there were tears in her eyes and mine. I couldn't hide them from here. I told her I would find her again. And I WILL.

Poranek nie zaczął się dobrze. Jej poranne lekarstwa nadal leżały na tacy od śniadania i nic nie zjadła. Próbowałem dać jej trochę jogurtu, ale nie chciała otworzyć ust. Nieważne, co robiłem, po prostu nie otwierała ani nie piła wody. W końcu udało mi się włożyć jedną pigułkę do jej ust, ale ona po prostu tam pozostała, powoli się rozpuszczając. Tylko pojękiwała w tym czasie, bez słowa.

Popołudnie było lepsze, ale i tak nie chciała jeść. Powiedziała kilka słów, odpowiedziała na kilka pytań i udało mi się spowodować, by wzięła leki. Zagrałem dla niej piosenkę, a w jej i moich oczach były łzy. Nie mogłem ich ukryć. Powiedziałem jej, że znów ją znajdę. ZNAJDĘ.

No comments:

Post a Comment