Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Day 32

Yesterday was a Dark day. Especially the news that Joan could ONLY be transported back to Poland by ambulance with a nurse accompanying. Cost 7,500 Euro. It will take 2 drivers, the nurse, Joan and myself. What am I to do?

Then there was the news talking with my neurologist in Poland that the country is cutting back on visitors because of the virus and schools close Monday for 2 weeks. I want her back to Poland in case the government decides to close the borders. He will arrange everything for us based out of his hospital in Świebodzin. It's unfortunate the rehab centers are not close to Poznań One is in Zielona Gora and the other in Międzyrzecz. Both are about 1 1/2 hours away. I don't think I can make that drive every day. Maybe I can find an agrotourism room near the one she will be in.

1 comment: