Sunday, April 27, 2008

Leszek's Party.















I had a surprise call today from cousin Marcelina inviting me to an 80th Birthday for her father, Leszek. In my car I followed Marcelina south to the village of Jaszkowo where there is a restored mansion, horse stables and restaurant. Leszek has four children, Marcelina, Luka, Krzysztof and Tomasz and they were all there with their children. Of course, his wife Cecylia was there also. I was able to meet a few more relatives I haven't met before and see a few I haven't seen since 2004 when we were last here.

It was a beautiful day to be outside and the dinner/party was given on an outside veranda with a nice view of the Warta river. It's an excellent place and I will visit it again when Joan can walk.

Miałem niespodzianka wołają dzisiaj od kuzyna Marceliny nęcącej mnie do 80. Urodzin o jej ojca, Leszek. W moim samochodzie poszedłem za Marceliną na południe do wsi Jaszkowo gdzie jest przywrócony dwór, stajnie konia i restauracja. Leszek ma cztery dzieci, Marcelinę, Luka, Krzysztof i Tomasz i oni byli wszystkim tam z ich dziećmi. Oczywiście, jego żony Cecylia był tam też. Mogłem spotkać kilka więcej krewnych, których nie spotkałem przedtem i zobaczę kilka nie zobaczyłem od 2004 kiedy byliśmy ostatnim tutaj.

To był piękny dzień by być na zewnątrz i obiad/partia była dana na zewnętrznej werandzie z miłym widokiem rzeki Warta. To jest doskonałe miejsce i odwiedzę to znowu kiedy Joan będzie mogła chodzić.

No comments:

Post a Comment