Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sobota & Internet

Today up at 9AM, made breakfast and prepared to go help someone with their English. When I was done I visited Zybyszek and Ninka so they could answer some questions about the Zus application of health insurance. After they were done helping me Ninka gave me some of the crumb cake she had just made to take home.

I received an email from the wife of a cousin. She has a sister living in Sandomierz while she lives in South Bend, Indiana. It is interesting what a small world it is. I have so many cousins spread all over the world and many who I will never meet but we communicate through this medium, the internet. It's hard to imagine life without it now. There may be many problems with the internet but there is no denying how so many have come to rely on it for almost everything dealing with information. It was my daily Instant Messenger conversations with my cousin Luka in Poland while I was in the U.S. that taught me so much of my family history in Poland. Since then I have been contacted by various "new" cousins from all over the world who are interested in our family history. Without the Internet it would have taken years to gather all the information I have now about my family history. On those rare ocassions when my computer crashes I feel a panic because I lose contact for a day or two with everyone. When I think of how my quest for family information began, with a normal mailed letter and then the waiting for weeks until I received the answer, I am so greatful for this Internet. The Instant Messenger is a blessing because it allows instant communication through typing. I don't have to wait for an email reply.
>br/>
Dzisiaj w górze przy 9AM, zrobione śniadanie i przygotowane pójść pomagają komuś z ich Anglikami. Kiedy byłem zrobiony odwiedziłem Zybyszek i Ninka tak oni mogliby odpowiedzieć na kilka pytań o stosowaniu Zus ubezpieczenia zdrowotnego. Gdy oni byli zrobieni pomaganie mi Ninka dał mi trochę z ciastka okruszyny, które ona właśnie zrobiła wziąć do domu.

Otrzymałem email od żony kuzyna. Ona ma siostrę mieszkającą w Sandomierz podczas gdy ona mieszka w południa Zakręcie, Indiana. To interesuje jaki mały świat to jest. Mam tak dużo kuzynów rozciągniętych na całym świecie i wiele, który nigdy nie będę spotykać ale komunikujemy się przez ten środek, internet. To jest twarde wyobrazić sobie życie bez tego teraz. Tam może być dużo problemów z internetem ale nie ma żadnego zaprzeczania jak tak wiele przyszły zależeć tym dla prawie wszystkiego mającego do czynienia z informacją. To była moja codziennie Nagłe Posłańca rozmowy z moim kuzyna Luka w Polsce podczas gdy byłem w Stanach Zjednoczonych, które nauczyły mnie tyle z mojej historii rodziny w Polsce. Od tego czasu byłem skontaktowany przez różnych "nowych" kuzynów od na całym świecie, którzy są zainteresowani w naszej historii rodziny. Bez Internetu to zajęłoby lata by zebrać całą informację, którą mam teraz o mojej historii rodziny. Na tych rzadkim ocassions kiedy moje katastrofy komputera czuję panikę ponieważ tracę kontakt na dzień albo dwa z każdym. Kiedy myślę o jak moim poszukiwaniu dla informacji rodziny zacząłem się, z normalnym wysłanym listem i wtedy czekanie przez tygodnie aż otrzymałem odpowiedź, jestem tak greatful dla tego Internetu. Nagły Posłaniec jest błogosławieństwem ponieważ to pozwala nagłą komunikację przez pisanie. Nie muszę czekać na odpowiedź email.

No comments:

Post a Comment