Thursday, October 22, 2009

Grays


Another day of gray. Part of my new "diet" is drinking 2 1/2 liters of water a day and that's not an easy thing to get use to but I will.

Thanks for all the comments about my "problem". Joan's been busy reading the gallbladderattack site for recipes and today I made an appointment for her to get her first B shot next week.

I talked with another doctor today who assured me the surgeon who will do the work on me is very good and not to worry about anything. This doctor is also a friend so I take her word on it. I know if she had any doubts about him she would have told me. She did confirm that I should take eating utensils, pj's, house shoes, robe, cup and plate and, yes, even toilet paper when I go. She also assured me the B shots were an excellent idea, for both Joan and I to have.

One week from this Sunday is that special time of the year in Poland, the Czech Republic, Sweden, Finland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Croatia, Austria, Romania, Moldova, Hungary and Catholic parts of Germany, the tradition is to light candles and visit the graves of deceased relatives. Joan and I will make a trip to Golina for this special day.

Inny dzień szarości. Część mojej nowej "diety" pije 2 1/2 litry wody dzień i który nie jest łatwa rzecz by dostać użycia do ale będę.

Dzięki dla wszystkich komentarzy o moim "problemie". Joan były zajęte czytanie gallbladderattack miejsca dla recept i dzisiaj zrobiłem umówiony termin dla niej by stawać się jej pierwszy B strzeliłem w przyszłym tygodniu.

Powiedziałem z innym doktorem dzisiaj, który ubezpieczył mi chirurga, który zrobi praca na mnie jest bardzo dobra i nie by zaniepokoić się czymś. Ten doktor jest też przyjacielem tak biorę jej słowo na tym. Wiem gdyby ona miała jakiekolwiek wątpliwości o nim ona powiedziałaby mi. Ona potwierdziła, że powinienem wziąć jedzenie sprzętów, pj, buty domu , szata, filiżanka i płyta i, tak, nawet papier toaletowy kiedy idę. Ona też ubezpieczyła mnie B strzały były doskonała idea, dla zarówno Joan jak i by mieć.

Jeden tydzień z tej niedzieli jest, że specjalny czas roku w Polsce, Republice Czeskiej, Szwecji, Finlandii, Słowenii, Słowacji, Litwie, Chorwacji, Austrii, Rumunii, Mołdawii, Węgrzech i katolickich częściach Niemiec, tradycja jest na światło świece i odwiedzają groby zmarłych krewnych. Joan i ja zrobię podróż do Golina na ten specjalny dzień.

No comments:

Post a Comment