Saturday, October 17, 2009

Trouble.

The night we went to the Blue Note with Sylwia and her husband to her the Polish jazz guitarist, Marek Napiórkowski. After to listening to him and the trio I would say he is more in the catgeory of jazz/rock. The other two players, Robert Kubiszyn - bass guitar; Czarek Konrad - drums were also very good and I think the drummer was the best of players. Drummers don't usually stick out for me but this one did. He was excellen.

Marek Napiórkowski is one of the most versatile Polish guitarist, has recorded over 100 CDs of various artists. They include Pat Metheny, Mino Cinelu, Richard Bona, Dhafer Youssef, Gregoire Maret, Adam Holzman, Anna Maria Jopek, Tomasz Stanko, Henryk Miskiewicz, Urszula Dudziak, Ewa Bem, Klaus Doldinger, Wojciech Karolak, Krzysztof Scieranski, John ' Ptaszyn 'Wroblewski. In 2002 he took part in the project Anna Maria Jopek & Friends with Pat Metheny, in which he starred alongside American giant guitars, winners of 15 Grammy Awards. Copyright released two albums ( "NAP", "Low") nominated for the Fryderyk in terms of the Jazz Album of the Year and Jazz Musician of the Year. Leads his own quartet and trio. The poll Jazz Top readers 'Jazz Forum' Funky Groove team has been elected twice as a group of electric year, and Marek Napiórkowski several years is at the forefront of the survey in the category of guitarists.

We got home about 1PM, went to bed and woke up at 9AM. The day was moving along when about 1Pm my back started hurting in the usual place but the pain kept getting stronger and stronger. I laid down and it got worse. Then I began vomiting and the pain was still increasing. Unbearable any long, I called Z to take me to the emergency ward to find out what was going on and to get relief from the pain. We parked in the lot and walked 1 block to the emergency area. It was not an easy walk and I was groaning all the way there. They put me in a wheel chair, into a room and the doctor came in to see what was wrong. He said it as probably a kidney attach but I told him that this has been doing on since my cold last year. He gave me a injection to reduce the pain, put me on an I.V.drip and took 3 viles of blood out of me. Next he sent me to have a USG done of my abdomen and stomach area. This revealed I have 3 stones in my gall bladder that are causing the pain and he recommended a laproscopy to be done in the next week of two so that they could be removed without surgery. There is also a diet now that I should follow. We took the information, thanked the doctor, and returned home. Saturday didn't quite turn out the way it was planned.

Noc poszliśmy do Niebieskiej Notatki z Sylwia i jej mężem do jej polskiego jazzowego gitarzysty, Marek Napiórkowski. Potem do słuchania go i tria powiedziałbym, że on jest więcej w catgeory muzyki jazzowej/skały. Inny dwaj gracze, Robert Kubiszyn - gitara basowa; Czarek Konrad - bębny były też bardzo dobre i myślę, że dobosz był najlepsze graczy. Dobosze zwykle nie domagają się mnie ale to jeden robił. On był doskonały.

Marek Napiórkowski jest jeden z najbardziej wszechstronnego polskiego gitarzysty, zarejestrował ponad 100 CDs różnych artystów. Oni włączają Pat Metheny, Mino Cinelu, Richarda Bona, Dhafer Youssef, Gregoire Maret, Adama Holzmana, Annę Marię Jopek, Tomasz Stanko, Henryk Miskiewicz, Urszula Dudziak, Ewę Bem, Klausa Doldingera, Wojciech Karolak, Krzysztof Scieranski, Johna ′ Ptaszyna ′Wroblewski. W 2002 on wziął udział w projektu Annie Marii Jopek & Przyjaciel z Patem Metheny, w którym on wystąpił w głównej roli obok amerykańskich olbrzymich gitar, zwycięzcy 15 Grammy Przyznają. Chroniony prawem autorskim wypuścił dwa albumy ( "DRZEM", "Nisko") mianowane dla Fryderyk jeżeli chodzi o Jazzowy Album Roku i Jazzmana Roku. Prowadzi jego własny kwartet i trio. Głosowanie Jazzowe Górne czytelnicy ′Jazzowe Forum′ Świetny Rowka zespół był wybrany dwa razy jak grupa elektrycznego roku, i Marek Napiórkowski kilka lat są przy przodzie przeglądu w kategorii gitarzystów.

Dostaliśmy się do domu o 1PM, poszliśmy do łóżka i budziliśmy się przy 9AM. Dzień przesuwał się kiedy o 1Pm moje tylne zaczęte ranienie w zwykłym miejscu ale ból kontynuował dostawanie silniejszego i silniejszego. Odłożyłem i to dostało się gorzej. Wtedy zacząłem wymioty i ból jeszcze wzrastał. Nieznośny jakikolwiek długo, nazwałem Z by wziąć mnie do oddziału nagłych wypadków by wynajdować, że co szło dalej i by dostać ulgę z bólu. Zaparkowaliśmy we wszystkim razem i chodziliśmy 1 blok do awaryjnego obszaru. To nie było łatwy spacer {chód} i jęczałem całą drogę {sposób} tam. Oni kładą mnie w krześle koła , do pokoju i doktor wszedł zobaczyć, że co nie miało racji. On powiedział to jak prawdopodobnie nerka są związanym ale powiedziałem mu, że to robiło dalej od mojego zimna w ubiegłym roku. On dał mi zastrzyk by zmniejszyć ból, położyć mnie na I.V.drip i wziął 3 fiolki krwi ze mnie. Następny on wysłał mnie by kazać {by mieć} USG zrobiony mojego brzucha i obszaru żołądka. To ujawniło, że mam 3 kamienie w moim pęcherzu żółci, który powodują ból i on polecił laproscopy by być zrobiony we w przyszłym tygodniu dwu tak, że oni mogliby być usunięci bez chirurgii. Jest też dieta {sejm} teraz gdy powinienem nastąpić. Zasięgnęliśmy informacji, podziękowaliśmy doktorowi, i wróciliśmy do domu. Sobota całkiem nie wyeksmitowała drogi {sposobu} to było zaplanowane.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:52 PM

    Poor you and poor me as the same thing happend to me... I know that pain and the rest.
    The doctors wanted to remove my gallbladder... While I was waiting for the scheduled operation I've discovered chinese traditional medicine. They have a herb called Shi Lin Tong... Well it helped me causing my stones to dissolve. At the hospital, days before my operation I had my USG done, and it showed no stones at all. So the surgeon told me that the procedure is no longer necesary. It all hapend in 2003. Since than I had couple of USGs done just to check it. I hope you will be ok soon. Roberto Ramirez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your current illness David, our prayers and thoughts are with you, great to hear that the Polish medical system is of very high standard and thanks to your friend Z..I suppose you now need rest and a low fat diet... They say drinking lots of beer helps move and disolve the stones???
    Keep us posted how everying goes
    Regards

    Marek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna from Florida12:49 AM

    Dear Joan and David,

    There are couple of medicines you can use - one is No Spa and the other Rapacholin. Rapacholin you can buy over the counter, No Spa you can get over the counter or by prescription. You need to check with pharmacy if you can get No Spa over the counter.
    If your stones are really big and give you a lot of trouble than you should go for the procedure, it is better than to suffer from pain, which at times can be hard to bear. Untreated gallbladder stones can lead to infection, so it is better to take care of them.
    Please stay well and our prayers are with you.
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete