Monday, January 30, 2023

Haircut

 The day started with a visit to my all-time favorite barber, Enrique Gallego. Every time we come to Ribera he cuts my hair and trims my mustache and beard, He does an excellent job with a straight razor. Tomorrow is Joan's appointment with Lali to have her hair cut and washed.

When I was done, I returned to the flat, woke up and dressed Joan, put in a load of clothes to be washed, took out the garbage, and then took Joan to Jose Antonio's for tostadas with serrano ham, cheese tomatoes, and olive oil. We stopped at Spar(food store) to pick up mushrooms and garlic for tonight's dinner.

I have been having trouble connecting to the internet so the owner bought an amplifier for the signal and installed it late afternoon. I hope that fixes the problem.

Dzie艅 rozpocz膮艂 si臋 od wizyty u mojego ulubionego fryzjera wszech czas贸w, Enrique Gallego. Za ka偶dym razem, gdy przyje偶d偶amy do Ribery, strzy偶e mi w艂osy i przycina w膮sy i brod臋. Jutro Joan jest um贸wiona z Lali na strzy偶enie i mycie w艂os贸w.

Kiedy sko艅czy艂em, wr贸ci艂em do mieszkania, obudzi艂em i ubra艂em Joan, za艂adowa艂em ubrania do prania, wynios艂em 艣mieci, a nast臋pnie zabra艂em Joan do Jose Antonio na tostadas z szynk膮 serrano, serem pomidorami i oliw膮 z oliwek. Zatrzymali艣my si臋 w Spar (sklep spo偶ywczy), aby kupi膰grzyby i czosnek na dzisiejsz膮 kolacj臋.

Mia艂em problemy z po艂膮czeniem z internetem, wi臋c w艂a艣ciciel kupi艂 wzmacniacz sygna艂u i  p贸藕nym popo艂udniem go zainstalowa艂. Mam nadziej臋, 偶e to rozwi膮偶e problem.