Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Normal

Back to our normal life today. I slept until 9AM, unusual for me. I spent the morning getting our papers today to start the process of filing our U.S. taxes, no easy project this year. We've always just gone to H&R Block, paid the money and let them do it but now we're on our own and it's confusing as heck with all the forms we need. I have some help with a former tax preparer from Florida, via the internet, so maybe I can get it right.

The afternoon was spent studying and watching them tear down a building across the street from us.

At 6PM we jumped on the bus and went to school.


W ty艂 do naszego normalnego 偶ycia dzisiaj. Spa艂em a偶 do 9AM, niezwyk艂ego dla mnie. Sp臋dzi艂em ranek dostaj膮cy nasze papiery dzisiaj by zacz膮膰 proces opi艂ka naszych ameryka艅skich podatk贸w, 偶aden 艂atwy projekt tego roku.

Zawsze w艂a艣nie poszli艣my do H&R Bloku, zap艂acili艣my pieni膮dze i pozwalamy im zrobi膰 to ale teraz jeste艣my na naszym w艂asnym i to myli jak przyrz膮d do 艂owienia ryb z wszystkimi formami, kt贸rych potrzebujemy. Mam troch臋 pomocy z poprzednim podatkowym przygotowuj膮cym z Florydy, przez internet, tak by膰 mo偶e mog臋 dosta膰 to w prawo.

Popo艂udnie by艂o wyczerpane studiowanie i obserwowanie ich rozbieraj膮 budynek poprzez ulic臋 od nas.

Przy 6PM skoczyli艣my na autobusie i poszli艣my do szko艂y.