Sunday, April 26, 2009

Birthday

We spent this beautiful day of my birthday on a long walk and then to a Mexican restaurant off one of the side streets of the Rynek. Our friends from England are back in town and we met them for dinner at 6PM. The name of it was The Mexican Restaurnt and it's located at ul. Kramarska 19. It's at the end of the street, on the right side and is both and indoor and outdoor restaurant. We chose to sit outdoors because the evening was so beautiful. It is decorated with mexican flags, the waitresses are dressed in flamenco type dresses and speak English. We had a waiter who had just returned from 4 years in Ireland where he worked and also learned English. He said Ireland was nice but it was not Poland and I told him I was glad he had returned back home where he belonged. He completely agreed with me.

I ordered a burrito. It came on a plate with such a large serving that I couldn't finish it all. Joan had chicken wrapped in bacon on a Don Juan sword with coleslaw and potatoes. We both had margaritas, small ones because I drove there. We talked for about two hours with our friends, exchanged some DVD movies and made plans to meet again next month.

Back at home I had markowiec waiting. It was my birthday cake but I was still so full we won't start eating it until tomorrow.

Tomorrow I have two doctors appointments, one at 10AM with the family doctor and one at 5PM with the neuro. Last night I received the translated results from my MRI and according to the orthopedist who reviewed them, there is nothing out of place for a person of my age. So I am in still in dark as to what is causing my problem. Stay tuned for the next chapter :-)


Spędziliśmy ten piękny dzień moich urodzin na długim spacerze i wtedy do meksykańskiej restauracji precz jedna z bocznych ulic Rynek. Nasi przyjaciele z Anglii są z powrotem w mieście i spotkaliśmy ich dla obiadu przy 6PM. Nazwa {Imię} tego była meksykańska Restauracja i to zlokalizowało przy ul. Kramarska 19. To jest przy końcu ulicy, na prawa strona i jest oba i domowa i pozadomowa restauracja. Wybraliśmy usiąść na wolnym powietrzu ponieważ wieczór był tak piękny. To jest dekorowane z meksykańskimi flagami, kelnerki są ubrane we flamenco piszą ubierają się i mówią po angielsku. Mieliśmy kelnera, który właśnie zwrócił od 4 lat w Irlandii gdzie on pracował i też nauczył się angielski. On powiedział, że Irlandia jest miła ale to nie było Polska i powiedziałem mu byłem zadowolony on zwrócił w tył do domu gdzie on należał. On zupełnie zgodził się ze mną.

Zamówiłem rodzaj tortilli. To poszło dalej płytę z takim wielkim służeniem, że nie mógłbym skończyć tego wszystkiego. Joan kazała kurczę zawinięte w boczku na mieczu Don Juanie z surówką z kapusty i ziemniakami. Oboje mieliśmy Margarita, małe jedne ponieważ popędziłem tam. Powiedzieliśmy przez około dwie godziny z naszymi przyjaciółmi, wymieniliśmy kilka DVD kina i zrobiliśmy plany by spotkać znowu w przyszłym miesiącu.

W tył w domu miałem markowiec czekający. To było moje ciasto urodzinowe ale byłem jeszcze tak pełny nie zaczniemy jedzenia tego aż do jutro.

Jutro mam dwa wyposażenie doktorów , jedno przy 10AM z lekarzem rodzinnym i jednym przy 5PM z neuro. Ubiegłej nocy otrzymałem przetłumaczone wyniki z mojego MRI i stosownie do ortopedy, który przeglądał ich, tam nie jest nic nie na miejscu dla osoby mojego wieku. Tak jestem w cichy {jeszcze} w ciemności co do czego powoduje mój problem. Pobyt harmonizował dla następnego rozdziału :-)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, David! Sto Lat!

    I love the picture - you look like the cat that swallowed the canary and seem to be saying: "it's all mine, don't touch"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David,

    Happy Birthday! I remember that restaurant, have been there myself. They have nice decor, though the food wasn't quite like the Mexican food I enjoyed in California, but I was lenient as it was after all in Poland.

    Glad you had a chance to sample it.

    John

    ReplyDelete