Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shots!

Nothing really new today. Beautiful day, the weather is suppose to get colder tomorrow and rain.
Maybe the new thing was the first three shots today with a new nurse. She asked me where I was born and why I was in Poland. I managed to tell her, I think she understood. The clinic is only two blocks from the house so I walked there and back.


Nic naprawdę nowy dzisiaj. Piękny dzień, pogoda jest przypuszczają dostać zimniejszy jutro i deszcz.

Być może nowa rzecz była pierwsze trzy strzały dzisiaj z nową pielęgniarką. Ona pytała mnie gdzie urodziłem się i dlaczego byłem w Polsce. Poradziłem sobie by powiedzieć jej, myślę, że ona zrozumiała. Klinika jest tylko dwa bloki z domu tak chodziłem tam i w tył.

2 comments:

  1. Doris3:11 AM

    David what are the shots for??

    I would get a second opinion!!

    good luck

    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Doris,

    This is my third opinion.

    ReplyDelete