Saturday, November 14, 2009

No blog.

No message was written yesterday because in the morning I received news that a cousins wife had died in Golina and I didn't think of writing my blog. She was a very nice lady who we met for the first time in 2003 and was always kind to Joan and I so we will miss her, already do.

Today, Saturday we will go to Golina for the funeral. Cousin Marcelina is making up the flower selection for this and I will pick them up at 8:30AM, then go back home to get Joan for our journey to Golina. The funeral is at 12 noon. I will try to write again when we return home.

Żadna wiadomość nie była napisana wczoraj ponieważ rano otrzymałem wiadomości, że żona kuzynów umarła w Golina i nie pomyślałem o pisaniu mojego blog. Ona była bardzo miłą panią, którą spotykaliśmy po raz pierwszy w 2003 i byli zawsze uprzejmy do Joan i ja tak będziemy chybiać jej, już robimy.

Dzisiaj, sobota pójdziemy do Golina dla pogrzebu. Kuzyna Marcelina sporządza wybór kwiatu dla tego i podniosę ich o 8:30AM, wtedy wracają do domu by dostać Joan dla naszej podróży do Golina. Pogrzeb jest o 12 południu. Spróbuję napisać znowu kiedy wrócimy do domu.

2 comments:

  1. Marilyn12:26 AM

    David and Joan...
    I am very sad to hear of the death of our cousin's wife....if you read this before you leave, would you please give my condolences to the family.
    Thank you.
    Hugs,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences, David and Joan.

    “Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind"
    John Donne

    ReplyDelete