A quiet day yesterday except for my lesson with Zbyszek. Today we had a light flurry of snow for a few minutes but nothing stuck on the ground. My computer is slowing down so I guess soon I'll have to reformat it and get rid of all the junk collected in the hidden files.
Nov. 1st is approaching and talking to local people most call it a sad da,. for me it isn't. Yes, it's sad to think of all the people who are gone but I think of it as more a celebration that they lived and because of them I am here. So much of my life I was ignorant of my heritage but now that I have found it I am happy to be here, put flowers and candles on the graves of those who came before me and thank them for my life in Poland. It's a pity they don't celebrate it the same way in the country I came from.
Ciche dni wczoraj wyj膮tkiem mojej lekcji z Zbyszek. Dzisiaj mieli艣my lekk膮 lawin臋 艣niegu na kilka minut, ale nic przyklejonych na ziemi. M贸j komputer jest spowolnienie wi臋c chyba nied艂ugo b臋d臋 musia艂 sformatowa膰 i pozby膰 si臋 wszystkich 艣mieci zebranych w ukrytych plikach.
01 listopada zbli偶a si臋 i m贸wi do mieszka艅c贸w najbardziej nazwa膰 to smutne da,. dla mnie to nie jest. Tak, to smutne, 偶e ze wszystkich ludzi, kt贸rzy odeszli, ale my艣l臋 o nim jako bardziej uroczysto艣ci, 偶e 偶yli i dlatego z nich tu jestem. Tak wiele z mojego 偶ycia by艂em nie艣wiadomy mojego dziedzictwa, ale teraz, 偶e znalaz艂em to ciesz臋 si臋, 偶e tu, z艂o偶y膰 kwiaty i 艣wiece na grobach tych, kt贸rzy przyszli przede Mn膮 i podzi臋kowa膰 im za mojego 偶ycia w Polsce. Szkoda, 偶e nie obchodzimy go w ten sam spos贸b, w kraju pochodz臋.