Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Another test

Another early morning as I had to go to the hospital for a tomography of the gall bladder. It seems like last month all I wrote about were health issues and I'm getting a little tired of this. You're probably getting bored reading about this so I'll end this subject after today. However, it was another experience for us in Poland so here is what happened.

My appointment was for 8:15AM and I got there a little early. I don't like being late for anything, even the doctor. When I arrived and registered I was told I would need a blood sample taken first before the tomography. I had to go up one level to the lab, had the blood taken out and went back downstairs. The lady told me I would have to wait two hours for the result which didn't make me happy. They could have told me earlier about the blood test and had me do it the day before but they didn't..I waited an hour, asked the lady if I could come back tomorrow for the tomography because I had another appointment at 11AM. She call back to the lab, said the result was ready and I should go and get it, then return. I did, at which point she took me into a room and put a port in my arm where they could inject the fluid necessary for the exam.  15 minutes later I was taken into the room with the machine, told to lay down and put my hands over and back behind my head. The machine looked like a donut with a long table that slid through the hole in the middle. It was turned on, I passed through it and then the fluid was injected. The lady said I would feel warm and she wasn't exaggerating. From the top of my head down to my hips spread the hot feeling and while this was going on I again passed through the machine. In all it took about 20 minutes before it was done, the port was removed from my arm and I was done. I'll have the result of the test on Friday and then I have to go to my urologist. For your sake, let's assume that everything will be good and I won't have to write about this anymore.

Kolejnym wczesnym porankiem musiałem pójść do szpitala na tomografię pęcherzyka żółciowego . Wydaje się, że w zeszłym miesiącu pisałem o wszystkich  kwestiach zdrowotnych i czuję się tym trochę tym zmęczony . Pewnie nudzi was czytanie o tym, więc kończę ten temat na dzisiejszym dniu. Jednak to kolejne doświadczenie dla nas w Polsce, więc oto , co się stało .

Moje wizyta była na 08:15 i dotarłem tam trochę za wcześnie. Nie lubię się nigdzie spóźniać , nawet do lekarza . Kiedy przyjechałem i zarejestrowałem się powiedziano mi, że przed tomografią muszę mieć badanie krwi. Musiałem pójść piętro wyżej do laboratorium, gdzie pobrano mi krew i wróciłem na dół. Pani powiedziała mi, że będę musiał czekać dwie godziny na wynik, co mnie nie ucieszyło. Mogli powiedzieć mi wcześniej o badaniu krwi i kazać mi zrobić to dzień wcześniej , ale nie .. Czekałem godzinę , zapytałem panią , czy mogę przyjść jutro na tomografię , bo mam inne spotkanie o 11 rano . Zadzwoniła do laboratorium , powiedziała , że wynik jest gotowy i mam iść go odebrać, a następnie wrócić .Tak zrobiłem, po czym wzięła mnie do pokoju i umieścić wenflon w moim ramieniu , gdzie mogą wstrzyknąć płyn niezbędny do testu . 15 minut później zabrano mnie do pokoju z maszyną , kazano położyć się i położyłem ręce za głową. Maszyna wyglądała jak pączek z długim stołem , który przesuwa się przez otwór w środku . Została ona włączona, i przepuszczano przez nią , a następnie został wstrzyknięty płyn . Pani powiedziała, że poczuję ciepło ,  ona nie przesadziła . Od szczytu głowy w dół do moich bioder rozprzestrzeniało się uczucie gorąca i w czasie, jak to się działo znowu przepuszczono mnie przez maszynę . W sumie to trwało około 20 minut zanim badanie się zakończyło, port został usunięty z mojego ramienia i byłem po badaniu. Wynik testu będę miał w piątek, a potem muszę iść do mojego urologa . Załóżmy dla twojego dobra, że wszystko będzie dobrze i nie będę musiał o tym więcej pisać.

No comments:

Post a Comment