Saturday, February 15, 2014

Rain, rain, go away.

"It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring. He jumped in bed and covered his head and won't get up 'til the morning"..............remember that? My mother taught me that when I was young and it took a while for me to understand what it meant but now that I'm older and it is raining and pouring, I feel like doing the same thing.  Of course, I can't because I have too much homework to do and I always start as soon as I can after my lesson.

There is quite a discussion going on now in Poland about a pedophile who was just released from prison after serving 25 years in prison. He raped and murdered four small boys within a five month period and when he was captured he was sentenced to death. However, that was under the old system in Poland and when the new system came in they abolished the death penalty and now the maximum time you can serve is 25 years so he was released last week. It reminds me of last year when a man shot and killed 70 people who were attending a summer camp in Finland and he received the same sentence, 25 years. I think in cases like that there should be an exception to this law and the perpetrator gets what they deserve.

" Pada deszcz, leje ,stary człowiek jest chrapanie . Skoczył w łóżku i zakrył głowę i nie będzie się " aż do rana " .............. pamiętać, że ? Moja matka nauczyła mnie , że gdy byłem młody i zajęło mi trochę czasu, aby zrozumieć , co to znaczy , ale teraz, że jestem starszy i pada deszcz i leje , czuję się jak robi to samo . Oczywiście , nie mogę , bo mam za dużo pracy domowej do zrobienia i zawsze rozpocząć tak szybko, jak tylko mogę po mojej lekcji .

Jest dość dyskusji dzieje się obecnie w Polsce na temat pedofila , który został właśnie zwolniony z więzienia po odsiedzeniu 25 lat więzienia . Zgwałcił i zamordował czterech małych chłopców w ciągu pięciu miesięcy oraz gdy został schwytany został skazany na śmierć . Jednak to było w starym systemie w Polsce i kiedy nowy system wszedł w ich zniesienie kary śmierci , a teraz maksymalny czas można służyć 25 lat , więc został zwolniony w zeszłym tygodniu . Przypomina mi się w zeszłym roku , gdy mężczyzna zastrzelił 70 osób , którzy byliśmy na obóz letni w Finlandii i otrzymał taką samą karę , 25 lat . Myślę, że w takich przypadkach , że nie powinno być wyjątkiem od tej ustawy isprawca dostanie , na co zasłużyli .

No comments:

Post a Comment