Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Missing scarf.

Quite a miserable day with rain coming down most of the day and now into the night. I left my best scarf somewhere yesterday so today I had to use my backup one and it's not as warm. I've gotten so use to using a scarf that I feel a bit naked in th winter without one. It's worn differently in Poland than the U.S. and I like this European way much better. Hopefully I'll be able to retrieve my scarf over the weekend.

Dzisiejszy, dosyć przygnębiający dzień upłynął pod znakiem deszczu, który będzie także w nocy.
Wczoraj gdzieś zostawiłem mój najlepszy szalik, tak więc dzisiaj musiałam użyć zapasowego, który nie jest taki ciepły.
Przywykłem do używania szalika, więc czuję się niekompletnie ubrany bez niego.

Jest noszony inaczej w Polsce niż w USA, a ja lubię ten europejski sposób znacznie bardziej.
Mam nadzieję, że uda mi się odzyskać mój szalik na weekend.

2 comments:

  1. How about a photo of the European way of wearing a scarf when you find your favorite one?

    Sharon in Surprise, AZ where it is 72 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. You just take a lonnng scarf, fold it in half, wrap it over your coat around your neck, take the two loose ends on the right side, push it through the looped end on the left and pull it snugly around your neck.

    ReplyDelete