Friday, February 22, 2013

No translation..

For my readers who read this blog in the Polish language, translation by another person, until March 6, I will use the Google translator again. The person who does the translation will be on vacation and you know I cannot translate to Polish what I write in English.

Today is one of the rare days when we have sunshine in Pozna艅 but it's still cold.

A few days ago I received a message from a male relative who had very long hair for a man and he told me he cut off 24 inches of it and donated it to a chairity named Locks of Love. It's an organization that makes wigs for children who have cancer and, due to treatment, lost their hair. I thought it was a very nice thing to do.

I learned today that Hotmail.com is being replaced by Outlook.com from Microsoft. I will still have the same email address but the screen is a little different and will take a little time to use to it. If you are a Hotmail user you should have a message about upgrading to Outlook and it's an easy process.

Informacja dla moich czytelnik贸w, kt贸rzy czytaj膮 tego bloga w j臋zyku polskim z t艂umaczeniem przez inn膮 osob臋, a偶 do 6 marca, b臋d臋 ponownie korzysta膰 z Google Translator. Osoba, kt贸ra wykonuje t艂umaczenie b臋dzie na wakacjach i wiesz, 偶e nie mog臋 t艂umaczy膰 na j臋zyk polski tego, co pisz臋 w j臋zyku angielskim.

Dzi艣 jest jeden z nie licznych dni,kiedy mamy s艂o艅ce w Poznaniu, ale nadal jest zimno.

Kilka dni temu otrzyma艂em wiadomo艣膰 od krewnego z rodziny, kt贸ry mia艂 bardzo d艂ugie w艂osy jak na m臋偶czyzn臋, i on powiedzia艂 mi, 偶e odci膮艂 24 cale i przekaza艂 je do organizacji charytatywnej o nazwie Locks of Love. To jest organizacja wykonuj膮ca peruki dla dzieci choruj膮cych raka, kt贸re wskutek leczenia straci艂y w艂osy.Pomy艣la艂em, 偶e to bardzo mi艂a rzecz, jak膮 mo偶na zrobi膰.

Dowiedzia艂em si臋 dzisiaj, 偶e Hotmail.com jest zast臋powany przez Outlook.com Microsoft. Nadal b臋d臋 mia艂 ten sam adres e-mail, ale ekran jest troch臋 inny i jaki艣 czas zajmie mi, zanim z niego b臋d臋 korzysta膰.Je艣li jeste艣 u偶ytkownikiem Hotmail powiniene艣 mie膰 komunikat o uaktualnieniu do programu Outlook i jest to 艂atwy proces do przeprowadzenia.