Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Feeling Good.


Yes, feeling good enough today to go food shopping and bought a new mouse for my laptop because the old one had problems copying things. I bought the Logitech Wireless mouse for 70zl.

I have to thank cousin MaryAnn Bergevin for taking the time to read through the latest update to our family history book and sending me some corrections.  What is more exciting is that she told me of another three cousins from my great grandmother, Ludwika(Rajewska)Kazmierczak's side of the family and they still live in Golina so hopefully I will get to meet them in the near future.

Also I want to thank Cathy Zabinski, wife of my late cousin Harry, for sending me the rememberance card from his funeral.

Everyone I talk with lately is amazed at the good fortune we're having with the weather this winter. It's already the 7th of January and it's been sunny for most of the last two weeks, no snow and temperatures averaging 9-10c each day. That's phenominal!!!!!

Tak, czuje się wystarczająco dobre jedzenie dzisiaj iść na zakupy i kupiłem nową mysz dla mojego laptopa, bo stary miał problemy kopiowanie rzeczy. Kupiłem mysz Logitech Wireless za 70zł.

Muszę podziękować kuzyn Maryann Bergevin za poświęcenie czasu na przeczytanie najnowszej aktualizacji do naszej historii rodzinnej książki i wysłanie mi jakieś poprawki. Co jest bardziej ekscytujące jest to, że powiedziała mi o kolejnych trzech kuzynów z mojej prababki, boczne Ludwiki (Rajewska) Kazmierczak za rodziny i nadal mieszka w Golina, więc mam nadzieję, że będzie się z nimi spotkać w niedalekiej przyszłości.

Również chcę podziękować Cathy Żabiński, żona mojego zmarłego kuzyna Harry'ego, za przesłanie mi kartę Rememberance z jego pogrzebu.

Każdy rozmawiam z ostatnio jest zdumiony szczęścia Mamy do pogody tej zimy. To już 07 stycznia i to było słonecznie przez większość ostatnich dwóch tygodni, bez śniegu i temperatury średnio 9-10C każdego dnia. To jest fenomenalne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment