Sunday, January 05, 2014

Getting better.

I'm doing better but the recovering from the cold. Yesterday was not so good and I spent much of the day in bed trying to rid myself of this cold.

If you're a reader of this blog then I'm sure you know the name 艁ukasz Kuropaczewski. For Joan and I he is the best classical guitarist from Poland. I put some video's of him on the blog now so you can hear him again.  Start with the one at the bottom, it's the longest.

After watching the first season of "House of Cards" it's clearer now just how corrupted the government is and how far it has strayed from the founding father of the U.S. I don't think any of tchem would be happy today knowing what the government has turned into. What was started as a government for the people has turned into a government for the government people, all the rest of the country are just Innocent bystanders.

Robi臋 lepiej, ale wyj艣膰 z zimna wczoraj nie by艂o tak dobrze i sp臋dzi艂em wi臋kszo艣膰 dnia w 艂贸偶ku, pr贸buj膮c pozby膰 si臋 tego zimna.

Je艣li jeste艣 czytelnikiem tego bloga to jestem pewien, 偶e znasz nazw臋 艁ukasz Kuropaczewski. Dla Joan i ja, 偶e jest najlepszym gitarzyst膮 klasycznym z Polski. I umie艣ci膰 kilka graficznej z nim na blogu, tak teraz mo偶na us艂ysze膰 go ponownie. Zaczyna膰 z jednego na dole, to jest najd艂u偶szy.

Po obejrzeniu pierwszego sezonu "House of Cards" to ja艣niejsze teraz, jak uszkodzony rz膮d jest i jak daleko odszed艂 od ojca za艂o偶ycieli USA nie s膮dz臋, ka偶dy z tchem b臋dzie dzisiaj szcz臋艣liwy wiedz膮c, co rz膮d ma przekszta艂cony. Co rozpocz膮艂 jako rz膮d dla ludzi sta艂 si臋 dla ludzi w艂adzy rz膮du, ca艂a reszta kraju to tylko niewinnych przechodni贸w.