Saturday, May 21, 2016

Rynek



Armed with my camera today we sat in the rynek and watched two very young people meet in front of one of the statues. It wasn't a planned meeting, just a little girl with her mother and father and a little boy with his. It was interesting to see the little kids reactions to the whole event and so I took some pictures of it.

It seems every couple who falls in love has a song they call there own and Joan and I were no different. Our song, from more than 40 years ago, was "I'm not in Love" by the group 10CC. Yes, it seems a rather strange title but we had both just been divorced the prior six months and wanted nothing to do with the opposite sex. However, the first time we saw each other our fate was sealed but we didn't want to admit it to each other so we chose that song. 13 years later we got married but were never apart, mentally, during that time. Love conquered all, thank God.

When we were done at the rynek, on the way home I took a few pictures of a beautiful Buckeye tree near our flat. Joan and I call them popcorn trees because the flowers remind us of popcorn.

Thanks, Ola, for your comment but I didn't receive your private email. Maybe because above it shows PIEKAR66@HOTMAIL.COM when it should be piekar66@hotmail.com. Would you send it again, please or try piekar66@gmail.com.


Siedzieli艣my dzi艣 na Starym Rynku i przygl膮dali艣my si臋 spotkaniu dw贸jki bardzo m艂odych ludzi przed jednym z pomnik贸w. To nie by艂o zaplanowane spotkanie, po prostu ma艂a dziewczynka z mam膮 i tat膮 oraz ch艂opczyk ze swymi rodzicami. Reakcje tej dw贸jki maluch贸w by艂y bardzo interesuj膮ce, wi臋c zrobi艂em im kilka zdj臋膰. 

Wygl膮da na to, 偶e ka偶da zakochana para ma piosenk臋, kt贸r膮 nazywa "swoj膮". Z Joan i ze mn膮 by艂o podobnie. Nasz膮 piosenk膮 sprzed ponad 40 lat, jest "Nie jestem zakochany" ('I'm not in Love") grupy 10CC. Wiem, 偶e tytu艂 jest raczej zaskakuj膮cy, ale oboje byli艣my rozwodnikami od p贸艂 roku i nie chcieli艣my mie膰 nic do czynienia z p艂ci膮 przeciwn膮. Cho膰 gdy spotkali艣my si臋 po raz pierwszy, nasz los by艂 przes膮dzony, jednak 偶adne z nas nie chcia艂o si臋 do tego przyzna膰, wybrali艣my wi臋c t臋 piosenk臋. 艢lub wzi臋li艣my 13 lat p贸藕niej, przez ca艂y czas byli艣my duchowo nieroz艂膮czni. Mi艂o艣膰 zwyci臋偶y艂a, dzi臋ki Bogu.

W drodze ze Starego Rynku do domu zrobi艂em kilka zdj臋膰 pi臋knego kasztanowca rosn膮cego niedaleko naszego mieszkania. Joan i ja nazywamy je drzewami pra偶onej kukurydzy (popcorn), poniewa偶 ich kwiaty przypominaj膮 nam upra偶on膮 kukurydz臋.

Ola, dzi臋kuj臋 Ci za komentarz, jednak nie otrzyma艂em od Ciebie e-maila. Mo偶e dlatego, 偶e powy偶ej wida膰 PIEKAR66@HOTMAIL.COM, a powinno by膰 piekar66@hotmail.com. Prosz臋 wy艣lij wiadomo艣膰 jeszcze raz lub spr贸buj napisa膰 pod adres: piekar66@gmail.com.