Doctor day. He wants an MRI done(finally) but can't get it through NFZ until next Wednesday but he is 90% sure the headaches are not caused by anything wrong in the brain. He said I could have it done sooner, privately, for 700zl. Taking into consideration what he told me I said I would wait for NFZ to pay for the test. He prescribed stronger medicine for the headaches, Sumamigren, 2 aspirins and magnesium. He thought that MIGHT help. So I will have to check into the hospital next Tuesday, get tested Wednesday and if no problems with the test, get released on Thursday. Now all I have to due is suffer with the headaches until then. He thinks I am suffering from something called "cluster" headaches.
Dzie艅 z lekarzem. On chce zrobi膰 rezonans magnetyczny (wreszcie), ale nie mo偶e uzyska膰 tego z NFZ , a偶 do nast臋pnej 艣rody, ale jest pewien na 90%, 偶e b贸le g艂owy nie s膮 spowodowane czym艣 niew艂a艣ciwym w m贸zgu. Powiedzia艂, 偶e mog艂em to zrobi膰 wcze艣niej, prywatnie za 700z艂. Bior膮c pod uwag臋 to, co mi powiedzia艂 , odpowiedzia艂em, 偶e mog臋 czeka膰 a偶 NFZ zap艂aci za badania. Przepisa艂 silniejszy lek na b贸le g艂owy, Sumigra, 2 aspiryny i magnez. Pomy艣la艂, 偶e mog膮 pom贸c. Wi臋c b臋d臋 musia艂 zarejestrowa膰 si臋 w szpitalu w najbli偶szy wtorek, zrobi膰 test w 艣rod臋 i je偶eli nie b臋dzie 偶adnych problem贸w z badaniem, wyj艣膰 ze szpitala w czwartek. Teraz wszystko, co musz臋 zrobi膰 to cierpie膰 z powodu b贸lu g艂owy do tego czasu. On my艣li, 偶e cierpi臋 na co艣 o nazwie b贸le klasterowe g艂owy.