Sunday, May 15, 2016

Something different.

Not satisfied with the results of my treatment, I talked with a friend who had a similar problem and went to an acupuncturist from Ukraine who lives in Lubon. That is a small town just south of Pozna艅. I found her website and would have called today to make an appointment but it is Sunday and they are not open. I will do it tomorrow. My friend said using acupuncture and massage he was able to relieve himself of this headaches so I will try that.

We were going to do our food shopping for the week today but the big stores were all closed so we will do it tomorrow.

 
Poniewa偶 nie jestem zadowolony z rezultat贸w mojego leczenia, rozmawia艂em ze znajomym, kt贸ry mia艂 podobny problem i odwiedzi艂, mieszkaj膮c膮 w Luboniu Ukraink臋, stosuj膮c膮 akupunktur臋. Lubo艅 to niedu偶a miejscowo艣膰 pod Poznaniem (od po艂udnia). Odnalaz艂em jej stron臋 www. Chcia艂em zadzwoni膰, by si臋 um贸wi膰, lecz w niedziel臋 ma nieczynne. Um贸wi臋 si臋 zatem jutro. M贸j znajomy twierdzi, 偶e akupunktura i masa偶e uwolni艂y go od b贸li g艂owy, chc臋 wi臋c spr贸bowa膰 tego sposobu.

Chcieli艣my si臋 wybra膰 na zakupy spo偶ywcze na ten tydzie艅, jednak du偶e sklepy by艂y dzi艣 pozamykane z powodu Zielonych 艢wi膮tek. Prze艂o偶yli艣my to zatem na jutro.