Saturday, July 16, 2022

Changes.

The day started out gray, windy, cold, and raining. About 12:00, it all changed. The skies cleared, the sun came out and the temperature went up to 20C. A nice day.

I had 2 conversations at 11:00 and 12:00 and then I was free. Joan had been sitting watching a TV series but was bored. To cheer her up I took her out for coffee and pastries after a good breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast, and sliced tomatoes. She was happy to be outside of the flat.

One of my cousins in America who does read my blog told me she was concerned about the menus I have been using. her concern was that there was not enough protein or calories in what I prepared. I didn't agree about the calories but did agree about the protein. I decided to review the menus and had to agree further. 

After talking with my friend, Margo, she told me about protein powders that she uses and suggested I use that to gain more protein in my preparations. She said she would order it from Allegro for me. She will first order the smaller amount so I can sample it and see if the added taste is accessible. If not, there are other types I can try.

Another friend told me basically the same things. I have to change meal contents to gain my weight back. I will do what she suggested.

Dzień zaczął się szaro, wietrznie, zimno i deszczowo. Około godziny 12:00 wszystko się zmieniło. Niebo się oczyściło, wyszło słońce, a temperatura wzrosła do 20C. Miły dzień. 

Odbyłem 2 rozmowy o 11:00 i 12:00, a potem byłem wolny. Joan siedziała i oglądała serial, ale była znudzona. Aby ją rozweselić, zabrałem ją na kawę i ciastka po dobrym śniadaniu z jajecznicą, tostami i pokrojonymi pomidorami. Była szczęśliwa, że może być poza mieszkaniem. 

Jedna z moich kuzynek w Ameryce, która czyta mój blog, powiedziała mi, że jest zaniepokojona menu, które stosowałam. Jej obawy dotyczyły tego, że w tym, co przygotowywałam, było za mało białka i kalorii. Nie zgodziłem się co do kalorii, ale zgodziłem się co do białka. Postanowiłem przejrzeć menu i musiałem się nadal zgadzać. 

Kiedy rozmawialem z moją przyjaciółką Margo, ta powiedziała mi o proszkach proteinowych, których używa i zasugerowała, że mogę tego użyć, aby uzyskać więcej białka w przygotowanych potrawach. Powiedziała, że zamówi go z Allegro dla mnie. Najpierw zamówi mniejszą ilość, więc mogę spróbować i zobaczyć, czy dodany smak jest przystępny. Jeśli nie, są inne rodzaje, które mogę spróbować. 

Inny przyjaciel powiedział mi w zasadzie te same rzeczy. Muszę zmienić zawartość posiłku by odzyskać wagę. Zrobię to, co zasugerowała.

El día comenzó gris, ventoso, frío y lluvioso. Alrededor de las 12 todo cambió. El cielo se despejó, salió el sol y la temperatura subió a 20C. Un buen día. 

Tuve dos charlas a las 11 y a las 12 horas y luego quedé libre. Joan se sentó a ver la serie de televisión, pero se aburrió. Para animarla, la llevé a tomar café y galletas después de un buen desayuno de huevos revueltos, tostadas y rodajas de tomate. Estaba contenta de estar fuera del piso. 

Una de mis primas en Estados Unidos, que lee mi blog, me dijo que estaba preocupada por el menú que estaba siguiendo. Su preocupación era que había muy pocas proteínas y calorías en lo que estaba preparando. No estoy de acuerdo con las calorías, pero sí con las proteínas. Decidí mirar el menú y tuve que seguir aceptando. 

Cuando hablé con mi amiga Margo, me habló de las proteínas en polvo que ella utiliza y me sugirió que podía utilizarlas para obtener más proteínas en los alimentos preparados. Dijo que lo pediría a Allegro para mí. Primero pedirá una cantidad más pequeña, para que pueda probarla y ver si el sabor añadido es asequible. Si no, hay otros tipos que puedo probar. 

Otro amigo me dijo básicamente lo mismo. Necesito cambiar el contenido de la comida para recuperar el peso. Haré lo que ella sugirió.

No comments:

Post a Comment