Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fixed.





I got my computer back from repair yesterday. The hard disk wasn't working and so they replaced it and reinstalled win8. As usual, it hours to reinstall programs I use and more time than usual because they installed the Polish version of win8 and it took me a while to change it to English. At present everything is working fine although I didn't have a backup for the Spanish lessons and so I had to write to see if the author would send me a link to download them again. His reply was that I needed the ;purchase ID number which I don't. I wrote to him again explaining my situation and I hope he will send the the link for the next 100 lessons that I already paid for. 

We had to take a detour on the way home today and were very surprised to see the small building in front of the new church where mass was held for the last three years was gone. It may be that the big church is finally finished and open now for mass. We'll find out this Sunday.


Od wczoraj mam m贸j komputer z powrotem w domu po naprawie. Nie dzia艂a艂 twardy dysk i dlatego zast膮pili go innym i ponownie zainstalowali Win8. Jak zwykle, mn贸stwo godzin min臋艂o, aby ponownie zainstalowa膰 programy, kt贸rych u偶ywam i wi臋cej czasu ni偶 zwykle, poniewa偶 oni zainstalowali polsk膮 wersj臋 Win8 i zaj臋艂o mi troch臋 czasu, aby zmieni膰 j膮 na angielsk膮. Obecnie wszystko dzia艂a, chocia偶 nie mia艂em kopii zapasowej lekcji hiszpa艅skiego i musia艂em napisa膰 do autora, 偶eby przys艂a艂 mi link do ponownego pobrania. Jego odpowied藕 by艂a taka, 偶e potrzebuj臋 numer zakupu, kt贸rego nie znam. Napisa艂em do niego jeszcze raz aby  wyja艣ni膰 moj膮 sytuacj臋 i mam nadziej臋, 偶e  on wy艣le mi link do kolejnych 100 lekcji, za kt贸re ju偶 zap艂acono.

Dzisiaj na drodze powrotnej do domu musieli艣my skorzysta膰 z objazdu i byli艣my bardzo zaskoczeni, kiedy zobaczyli艣my, 偶e ma艂y budynek naprzeciwko ko艣cio艂a, w kt贸rym przez ostatnie 3 lata odbywa艂y si臋 msze- znikn膮艂. By膰 mo偶e, 偶e du偶y ko艣ci贸艂 jest otwarty, by wreszcie tam odbywa艂y si臋 msze. Dowiemy si臋 w niedziel臋.