Thursday, October 16, 2014

Vanished!

Don't know how this happened but last night my "new" OS system decided to reinstall itself and it took 5 hours to do so, thankfully the add programs Id had were  installed with it. However, checking  things out I discovered that all the pictures I had taken in the last year up to our trip to Belgium disappeared.. Fortunately I had tchem backed up on my external drive and was able to reload them today. Even without that, I still have them in Picasa so I could have painstakingly reinstalled them from there but it would have taken hours to do that but all is well now.

I spent most of the day studying Polish for my lesson tomorrow. Sometimes I wonder how many hours in the last 8 years I've spent with this language and why haven't I just said that's enough. I won't say that, of course.

The last few days have been wet and dreary, no doubt summer is over but then it is the end of October, almost.

Nie wiem jak to si臋 sta艂o, ale wczoraj w nocy m贸j "nowy" system operacyjny postanowi艂 ponownie zainstalowa膰 si臋, co zaj臋艂o 5 godzin, ale na szcz臋艣cie inne programy, jakie mia艂em zainstalowa艂y si臋 razem z nim. Jednak sprawdzaj膮c wszystko odkry艂em, 偶e wszystkie zdj臋cia zrobione w zesz艂ym roku podczas naszej  podr贸偶y do Belgii znikn臋艂y. Na szcz臋艣cie mia艂em ich zapasow膮 kopi臋 na moim dysku zewn臋trznym i dzisiaj by艂em w stanie je za艂adowa膰. Nawet bez tego, nadal mam je w programie Piccasa, wi臋c m贸g艂bym ponownie je stamt膮d  zainstalowa膰 , ale zrobienie tego zaj臋艂oby wiele godzin;  jak na t膮 chwil臋 wszystko jest dobrze.

Wi臋kszo艣膰 dnia sp臋dzi艂em na przygotowywaniu si臋 do jutrzejszej lekcji polskiego. Czasami zastanawiam si臋, ile godzin w ci膮gu ostatnich 8 lat sp臋dzi艂em z tym j臋zykiem, i dlaczego  po prostu nie m贸wi臋, 偶e to wystarczy. Oczywi艣cie, 偶e tego nie powiem.
Ostatnie kilka dni by艂o mokro i ponuro, nie ma w膮tpliwo艣ci, 偶e lato si臋 sko艅czy艂o i jest ju偶 prawie koniec pa藕dziernika.