Friday, June 25, 2021

1 more.

Well, I made it through shopping with just one hand, cost 144 PLN($38). Driving was also possible but I just couldn't put two hands on the steering wheel.

Only 1 more day tomorrow and I can pick up Joan and bring her home. Hallelujah!

I can't say I really enjoyed this time not having to care for her myself but it has been less stressful during this time and I needed that more than I realized.

Well, I accomplished washing dishes with one hand but it wasn't easy. I don't recommend it. I used my right elbow while the left hand did the washing.

Więc, udało mi się zrobić zakupy mając sprawną jedną ręką, koszt wyniósł 144 zł($38). Jazda samochodem też była możliwa, ale nie mogłem po prostu położyć dwóch rąk na kierownicy.

Jutro będzie jeszcze tylko jeden dzień i będę mógł odebrać Joan i przywieźć ją do domu. Alleluja!

Nie mogę powiedzieć, że naprawdę cieszyłem się tym czasem, nie musząc samemu się nią opiekować, ale było to mniej stresujące i potrzebowałem tego bardziej niż zdawałem sobie sprawę.

Cóż, udało mi się umyć naczynia jedną ręką, ale nie było to łatwe. Nie polecam tego. Używałem mojego prawego łokcia podczas gdy lewą ręką myłem naczynia .

Bueno, conseguí hacer la compra con una sola mano, lo que me costó 144 PLN (38 dólares). También pude conducir, pero no pude poner las dos manos en el volante.

Solo 1 día más mañana y podré recoger a Joan y traerla a casa. ¡Aleluya!

No puedo decir que he disfrutado mucho de este tiempo sin tener que cuidarla yo misma pero ha sido menos estresante durante este tiempo y lo necesitaba más de lo que creía.

Bueno, logré lavar los platos con una sola mano pero no fue fácil. No lo recomiendo. Usé mi codo derecho mientras la mano izquierda hacía el lavado.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:38 AM

    YOU. DAVID"I can't say I really enjoyed this time not having to care for her myself but it has been less stressful during this time and I needed that more than I realized.

    Well, I accomplished washing dishes with one hand but it wasn't easy. I don't recommend it. I used my right elbow while the left hand did the washing."


    Am sure it was less stressful, and yes, you needed (and benefitted from the break).

    RE: A new way to dishwash: Well, just one more "talent" to chalk up, David ;~{}!

    ~Ess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ess, I have acquired many new "talents" since this particular adventure started.

    ReplyDelete