Thursday, August 07, 2008

Rajewski's in Michigan






40th Family Reunion in Freesoil, Michigan.

"Almost our whole family...My Grandma Genevieve Rajewski is in the middle, her children are seated along side of her and the rest of us are surrounding them. We try to get everyone together once a year. This just happened to be Nora's lucky year; we celebrated 40 years of owning the property in Freesoil. It is my most favorite place, although, I don't get there as often as I would like. We play games, swim, kayak, canoe, visit, have bonfires, prepare food and eat. It is so fun to have everyone together, I always realize what a wonderful family I have and how blessed we all are to have each other. "

Kim Dittenber

"Prawie nasz cały rodziny...Moja Babcia Genevieve Rajewski jest w środku, jej dzieci siedzą naprzód stronę jej i reszta nas otaczają ich. Próbujemy zebrać każdy raz na rok. To właśnie zdarzyło się być szczęśliwy rok Nory; celebrowaliśmy 40 lat posiadania własności we Freesoil. To jest moje najbardziej ulubione miejsce, chociaż, nie dostaję się tam ilekroć chciałbym. Gramy gry, pływanie, kajak, kajak, bywamy, mamy ogniska, przygotowujemy żywność i jemy. To jest tak zabawa by mieć każdy razem, zawsze realizuję jaką cudowną rodzinę mam i jak błogosławiony my, których wszystek mają mieć się nawzajem. "
Kim Dittenber

No comments:

Post a Comment