Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Mixed signals.
We got our signals mixed up today and Zbyszek didn't meet us for our weekly Kandulski meeting but we were there waiting. The ladies behind the counter were happy to see us back. I always take all of the spare change(money) when I go and I think it's helps them.
I've had time to look around our flat at the many family pictures I have on the walls and I think it's time to make some new, updated ones. With the collection I have it won't be hard to do and kids have grow so much that they definitely look different. A few people have passed but I won't replace their pictures as it's a way to remember them and keep them "alive". I don't think a person is really dead until the time when there is no one to remember them. My great, great, great, great, grandfather died way before I was born and I never met him but he is still "alive " to me because I know his name, where he came from and other things about him. My brother has been dead for 34 years but I still see him and for me he still lives. Maybe that's a little strange, but that is how I look at death.
On the lighter side, today was a nice day with temperature of 27c, a few clouds and a little rain. During our trip to Kandulski's it rained for about 5 minutes and then the sun returned. Tonight we'll have dinner on our balcony and enjoy the outdoor once the sun has gone down. We used to have a nice sunshade on the wall to block the sun but when they insulated that side of the building the workers took it down and never put it back up.
Dzisiaj pomyli艂y nam si臋 terminy spotka艅 i nie zobaczyli艣my si臋 ze Zbyszkiem, jak zwykle na naszym cotygodniowym posiedzeniu u Kandulskich, ale byli艣my tam i czekali艣my. Panie za lad膮 by艂y szcz臋艣liwe widz膮c nas ponownie. Zawsze, kiedy do nich id臋, zabieram ze sob膮 wszystkie, drobne pieni膮dze i my艣l臋, 偶e pomaga im to w wydawaniu reszty klientom.
Mia艂em czas, aby rozejrze膰 si臋 po naszym mieszkaniu, w kt贸rym wiele rodzinnych zdj臋膰 wisi na 艣cianach i my艣l臋, 偶e nadszed艂 czas, aby zrobi膰 kilka nowych, zaktualizowanych. W kolekcji kt贸r膮 mam, nie b臋dzie trudne do zrobienia, ale dzieciaki rosn膮 tak szybko, 偶e na pewno wygl膮daj膮 inaczej. Kilka os贸b zmar艂o, ale nie zast膮pi臋 ich zdj臋膰 innymi, jako sposobu zapami臋tania ich i zachowania przy "偶yciu". Nie s膮dz臋, by cz艂owiek by艂 naprawd臋 martwy, a偶 do czasu, gdy nie ma ju偶 nikogo, kt贸ry by go pami臋ta艂. M贸j pra, pra, pra, pra pradziadek zmar艂 zanim si臋 urodzi艂em i nigdy si臋 z nim nie spotka艂em, ale on nadal jest dla mnie 偶ywy, bo znam jego imi臋, pochodzenie i wiem o nim r贸偶ne rzeczy. M贸j brat nie 偶yje od 34 lat, ale wci膮偶 go widz臋 i dla mnie on nadal 偶yje. Mo偶e to troch臋 dziwne, ale to jest m贸j spos贸b patrzenia na 艣mier膰.
Teraz co艣 z "l偶ejszego", dzisiaj by艂 mi艂y dzie艅 z temperatur膮 27c z ma艂ym zachmurzeniem i niewielkim deszczem. Podczas naszego wyj艣cia do Kandulskich pada艂o przez oko艂o 5 minut, a nast臋pnie ponownie wyjrza艂o s艂o艅ce. Dzi艣 wieczorem zjemy obiad na naszym balkonie i b臋dziemy podziwia膰 na zewn膮trz zach贸d s艂o艅ca. Kiedy艣 mieli艣my 艂adny parasol na 艣cianie os艂aniaj膮cy przed s艂o艅cem, ale gdy ta strona budynku, by艂a ocieplana robotnicy zdj臋li go i nigdy nie umie艣cili z powrotem na miejsce.