Monday, July 15, 2013

Neighborhood colors.




I took a break studying today when the sun was out for a brief time and went for a walk to take some pictures of grass, weeds and flowers the other day we saw on our walk.  I could use a better camera for close-ups because mine just doesn't have the capacity for that.

I met the lady downstairs who has the water problems from our balcony and she said they will seal our balcony in August when they finally insulate the west side of the building.  Now, or next Jan-April I should say, we'll see how much difference insulation makes in our heating bills.  I don't expect a large drop but even a little would be nice because it is expensive to heat our place.

Also today I got an email from the owner of Bigfoot giving me directions where to find his place so in a day or so Joan will venture out again to find it.  I think this time we will be successful.

I zrobi艂 sobie przerw臋 studia dzi艣, gdy s艂o艅ce by艂o si臋 na kr贸tki czas i poszli艣my na spacer do zrobi膰 kilka zdj臋膰 z trawy, chwasty i kwiaty inne dni widzieli艣my na naszym spacerze. Przyda艂by mi si臋 lepszy aparat do zbli偶e艅, bo m贸j po prostu nie ma zdolno艣ci do tego.

Spotka艂em na dole pani, kto ma problemy z wod膮 z naszego balkonu i powiedzia艂a, 偶e ​​b臋d膮 one uszczelni膰 nasz balkon w sierpniu, kiedy wreszcie ociepli膰 zachodniej stronie budynku. Teraz, lub nast臋pnego Jan-April powinienem powiedzie膰, zobaczymy ile izolacja r贸偶nica sprawia, 偶e ​​w naszych rachunkach za ogrzewanie. Nie spodziewam si臋 du偶y spadek, ale nawet troch臋 by艂oby mi艂o, poniewa偶 jest drogie do podgrzewania nasze miejsce.

R贸wnie偶 dzisiaj dosta艂em maila od w艂a艣ciciela Bigfoot daje mi wskaz贸wki, gdzie znale藕膰 swoje miejsce, tak w dzie艅 lub tak Joan b臋dzie wychodzi膰 ponownie znale藕膰. My艣l臋, 偶e tym razem b臋dzie udany.