Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Learn Real Polish

The heat wave passed and we're back to 25c with partly cloudy skies and a lot of rain last night.

Listening today to one of my Learn Real Polish stories today I was happy that I could understand everything. Most of the stores(70) are not using complicated words but do introduce me to new words. It's a lot different and easier than trying to read Gazeta Wyborcza where the language is advanced and complicated for me.  The author of the program said it's better to read stories from the level of my understanding but I think reading more advanced stories is also good to learn more words.  Of course it takes me a lot longer to read a story from Gazeta and I always have to look up a lot of words in the dictionaries I have.

Fala upałów minął i wracamy do 25c z częściowo zachmurzonego nieba i dużo deszczu w nocy.

Słuchając dzisiaj jeden z moich Dowiedz się prawdziwym polskim historie dzisiaj jestem szczęśliwy, że mogę zrozumieć wszystko. Większość sklepów (70) nie używasz skomplikowanych słów, ale nie wprowadzi mnie do nowych słów. Jest wiele różnych i łatwiejsze niż czytać Gazety Wyborczej, w którym język jest zaawansowane i skomplikowane dla mnie.Autor programu powiedział, że lepiej, aby przeczytać historie z poziomu mojego zrozumienia, ale myślę, że czytanie bardziej zaawansowane opowieści jest również dobre, aby dowiedzieć się więcej słów. Oczywiście to bierze mnie wiele dłużej czytać historię z Gazetą i zawsze patrzeć się wiele słów w słownikach mam.

No comments:

Post a Comment