Thursday, September 19, 2013

Rentalcars.com

In a previous blog when I was in the U.S. I told about the problem I had with Rentalcars.com with who I made a car rental reservation for a car when I was there. They wouldn't give me a car because they said I didn't have my International Drivers License was left in Poland and my valid Illinois drivers license wasn't valid for their service. The company the were using was Dollar rental. Dollar rental advised me to call or email Rentalcars. com and ask for a refund of the prepaid charge, which I did. They told me it would take 28 days to resolve the problem. Today I received a message from Rentalcars.com saying there was a cancellation fee of 650zl and 0 refund even though I was not the one who cancelled the reservation. The message seemed vague as to whether or not there will be any refund and I have had to send another email to clarify it. Now I have to wait for an answer. Needless to say I am not happy about this and would warn anyone from using Rentalcars.com if you're thinking about renting a car in the future.

The above incident has me so mad that we did not even go to Kandulski's today

W jednym z poprzednich wpisów na blogu, kiedy byłem w USA powiedziałem o problemie, jaki miałem z Rentalcars.com , w którym zrobiłem rezerwację na wynajem samochodu podczas pobytu w Stanach. Nie daliby mi samochodu, bo powiedzieli, że nie miałem mojego Międzynarodowe Prawa jazdy, które zostało w Polsce i moje ważne w Illinois prawo jazdy nie uprawniało do skorzystania z ich usług. Firma do której mnie skierowano była wypożyczalnią o nazwie Dollar. W wypożyczalni Dollar poradzono mi zadzwonić lub wysłać mail do Rentalcars. com i poprosić o zwrot dokonanej opłaty i tak zrobiłem. Powiedzieli mi, że rozwiązanie problemu zajmie 28 dni. Dzisiaj otrzymałem wiadomość od Rentalcars.com mówiącą, że było opłata za odwołanie rezerwacji od 650zł i 0 zwrotu pieniędzy, chociaż nie byłem tym, który rezerwację anulował. Wiadomość wydawała się niejasna co ​​do tego, czy nie będzie żadnego zwrotu pieniędzy i musiałem wysłać kolejnego maila w celu wyjaśnienia tej kwestii.

No comments:

Post a Comment