After resting for two days we started a program of exercises on strengthening muscles and improving Joan's balance. It takes about an hour, then she rests for awhile after which we walk in the hall and do some stair climbing. I found a program on YouTube for people recovering from stroke with Imbalance and I thin that, combined with walking, will help her. I bought a lot of fresh fruits from the corner market and am giving her a lot of salads to eat along with tuna, salmon and a little meat.
The weather has been rainy today but that is OK because she is still not ready to go outside and have to climb all the stairs back to the flat. I don't know when that will be possible.
Po odpoczynku na dwa dni zacz臋li艣my program 膰wicze艅 na wzmocnienie mi臋艣ni i popraw臋 r贸wnowagi Joan. To trwa oko艂o godziny, po czym spoczywa na chwil臋, po czym chodzimy w hali i zrobi膰 kilka schodach. Znalaz艂em program na YouTube dla os贸b wychodz膮cych z udarem przywr贸cenia r贸wnowagi i cienkie, 偶e w po艂膮czeniu z chodzeniem, b臋dzie jej pom贸c. Kupi艂em du偶o 艣wie偶ych owoc贸w z rynku naro偶n膮 i daj臋 jej du偶o sa艂atek do jedzenia wraz z tu艅czyka, 艂ososia i troch臋 mi臋sa.
Pogoda by艂a deszczowa, ale dzisiaj, 偶e jest OK, bo nie jest jeszcze gotowy, aby wyj艣膰 na zewn膮trz i trzeba si臋 wspina膰 po schodach wszystkie z powrotem do mieszkania. Nie wiem, kiedy to b臋dzie mo偶liwe.