Sunday, August 02, 2009

Pictures

Dining room

Hallway

I spent the whole day working on pictures again and almost have them completed. The hallway is finished with the four rows of little pictures but I still have the large ones to mount. The dining room is the same. I hope to be able to complete them tomorrow because we have visitors coming on Tuesday and I want the pictures completed by then.

Spędziłem cały dzień pracujący nad zdjęciami znowu i prawie każę ich uzupełniony. Korytarz jest skończony z czterema rzędami małych zdjęc ale jeszcze mam wielkie jedne by wejść. Jadalnia jest to samo. Spodziewam się móc uzupełnić im jutro ponieważ mamy gości idących dalej wtorek i chcę obrazów uzupełnionych do wtedy.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:36 PM

    Wow! What a lot of work... but the result is so eye catching!

    Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucie,
    Yes, a lot of work but worth it for me. The dining room is almost complete. Just waiting for two large pictures to be printed tomorrow, then I am done.

    ReplyDelete