Friday, January 11, 2013

Blue death.

Again today I had to spend too much time trying to get rid of the "blue screen of death". The first time I tried the resolution of the screen came back too small, the second time two software programs were missing, the third, fourth and fifth time it wouldn't connect to Internet Explorer. I finally had to restoe my system to a previous date and change the resolution of the screen to get it right.

Today was lesson day and we spent two hours going over the many, many different ways of saying one word.  That is so strange for me that the me has many different was of bieing spelled and yet all mean ...........me.

Joan and I continued today using the Leaarn Real Polish course and I am so happy she likes it.

Dzi艣 znowu musia艂em sp臋dzi膰 zbyt wiele czasu, pr贸buj膮c pozby膰 si臋 "niebieskiego ekranu 艣mierci" .Pierwszy raz pr贸bowa艂em rozwi膮za膰 problem rozdzielczo艣ci ekranu ale wr贸ci艂 zbyt ma艂y, drugi raz "zagin臋艂y" dwaprogramy , trzeci, czwarty i pi膮ty raz nie mo偶na by艂o po艂膮czy膰si臋 z Internet Explorer. W ko艅cu musia艂em przywr贸ci膰 m贸j system z poprzedniegodnia i zmieni膰 rozdzielczo艣膰 ekranu, aby wszystko dzia艂a艂o prawid艂owo.

Ca艂y dzisiejszy dzie艅 po艣wi臋cony by艂 lekcjom polskiego. Sp臋dzili艣my dwie godziny na powiedzeniu jednego s艂owa na kilka r贸偶nych sposob贸w. Dziwi mnie, 偶e mo偶na napisa膰 to s艂owo na kilka r贸偶nych sposob贸w i nadal ono znaczy ... ja.

Tak偶e dzisiaj, Joan i ja kontynuowali艣my kurs j臋zyka polskiego u偶ywaj膮c Learn Real Polish i jestem bardzo szcz臋艣liwy, 偶e 偶ona to lubi.