The snow is gone, 10c today and rain washed it all away.
Fixed, I think, the problem with my router today. I couldn't connect to the internet earlier unless I plugged the cable directly from the modem into my laptop. I found the router manual, pushed the reset button and now it seems to be working OK. I'll find out for sure when I turn on my backup laptop and see if that one connects also. Don't you just hate it when there's a computer problem.
Our weekly meeting with Zbyszek lasted an hour today in which we discussed life with a computer and life without. Before, there was a little less stress from computer malfunctions but communication took so much longer. When I think of all the family research I have done using computers and the progress I have made in finding relatives, getting comments on this blog and communicating in general, I think life is better with computers.
Sta艂e, my艣l臋 o moim dzisiejszym problemie z routerem.
Nie mog艂em po艂膮czy膰 si臋 z internetem, chyba 偶e wcze艣niej pod艂膮czy艂em kabel bezpo艣rednio z modemu do mojego laptopa. Znalaz艂em instrukcj臋 routera, nacisn膮艂em przycisk reset i teraz wydaje si臋 dzia艂a膰 dobrze.
Do wiem si臋 na pewno, kiedy w艂膮czam laptopa backup i widz臋, czy tak偶e si臋 艂膮czy,
Nie mo偶esz komputera po prostu nienawidzi膰, kiedy jest z nim problem.
Nasze co tygodniowe spotkanie z Zbyszkiem trwa艂o dzisiaj godzin臋, podczas kt贸rego om贸wili艣my 偶ycie z komputerem i bez niego.
Przedtem, by艂o troch臋 mniej stresu z awari膮 komputera, ale komunikowanie si臋 zabiera艂o du偶o wi臋cej czasu.
Kiedy my艣l臋 o zbieraniu danych na temat cz艂onk贸w mojej rodziny, kt贸re wykonuj臋 przy pomocy komputera i post臋py, jakie zrobi艂em w poszukiwaniu krewnych, oraz otrzymanych komentarzach na tym blogu i w og贸le o komunikowaniu si臋, my艣l臋, 偶e 偶ycie jest lepsze z komputerami.