Friday, October 11, 2013

Frustration

Today has been a day of frustration because on my newer laptop using the win8 operating system I upgraded by Skype program and since that time I have not been able to log in and use Skype. Prior to the upgrade I used Skype on the newer laptop with no problem at all. My second laptop has win7 operating system and the older version of Skype and it still works fine. I have spent four hours with a chat representative from Skype trying to fix the problem but they are unable to resolve the problem so now I must use the older laptop when I Skype, which is a least once each day with conversation partners for Polish. Is there anything more frustrating than having a computer problem that no one seems to be able to fix.

Dziś był frustrujący dzień, ponieważ na moim nowszym laptopie pracującym  na systemie operacyjnym Win8 zaktualizowałem program Skype i od tego czasu nie byłem w stanie zalogować się i z niego korzystać. Przed aktualizacją używałem Skype na tym laptopie w ogóle bez problemu. Mój drugi laptop, który ma system operacyjny win7 i starszą wersję Skype nadal działa dobrze. Spędziłem cztery godziny zprzedstawicielami Skype starając się rozwiązać ten problem, ale oni nie są w stanie mu zaradzić, więc teraz muszę korzystać ze starszego laptopa, kiedy używam Skype przynajmniej  raz dziennie do rozmów z partnerami w języku polskim. Czy jest coś bardziej frustrującego niż problem komputera, którego jak się wydaje nikt nie nie jest w stanie naprawić.

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment