Thursday, October 31, 2013

Tomorrow.

I spent part of the day buying flowers for the graves, getting a haircut, 25zl and pickig picking something up for cousin Kazia's house when we visit there tomorrow. Tomorrow is suppose to be a high of 13c with a 30% chance of rain so it won't be too bad, not like last year.

Buying the flowers is always a nice occasion because there are so many kinds available.I chose light purple ones that I thought were nice. The cost was 20zl for the ones I picked. So, we're almost ready to go. Traditionally flowers chosen are yellow or white but I wanted something different so I chose some light purple ones. All I have to do is polish my shoes and Joan and I have to pick out clothes to wear. Half way to Kandulski's is a cemetery in Podalany that we pass by and in front of it now are several vendors of flowers so the choice is extensive.


Powieściłem część dnia zakupu kwiatów na grobach, coraz fryzjera, 25zł i pickig zbierając coś się dla domu kuzynki Kazi, gdy odwiedzamy tam jutro. Jutro miał być wysoki z 13c z 30% szans na deszcz, więc nie będzie tak źle, nie tak jak w zeszłym roku.

Zakup kwiatów jest zawsze miła okazja, ponieważ istnieje tak wiele rodzajów available.I wybrał jasny fiolet te, które według mnie były ładne.Koszt był 20zl na te, które mam zrywane. Tak, jesteśmy prawie gotowi. Tradycyjnie kwiaty wybrane są żółte lub białe, ale chciałem coś innego, więc wybrałem trochę światła purpurowe nich. Wszystko, co musisz zrobić, to wypolerować buty i Joan i muszę się wybrać ubrania do noszenia. W połowie drogi do Kandulski jest cmentarz w Podalany które mijamy, a przed nim obecnie kilku producentów kwiatów, więc wybór jest extensive.I

1 comment:

  1. Marilyn2:55 PM

    Hi..Enjoy your day! Will be looking for pictures. I wish the cemeteries here were decorated for the holy day like they are in Poland! I just got back from Mass..but did go to the cemetery yesterday to take Larry some roses (anniversary of his death) and the cemetery is quite drab! A few pumpkins here and there. Hugs, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete