Thursday, December 19, 2013

Finished.






Well, we did it. We made some nice plates full of chruscziki(faworki) today in the afternoon. After four hours I can better appreciate the work it took my aunt at Christmas time to provide me with a large box of these wonderful pastries. Thank goodness it's only a once a year event, it's tiring. Now there is a problem with my blog that prevents me from showing you all the pictures I took but if you are on FB I will post them there.

Earlier in the day or early morning, I kept getting a strange error message on my blog and couldn't resolve the problem. I decided to restore my system to a previous time to see if I could get rid of it.  When it was restored I discovered my Norton 360 virus protection was no longer working and spent about an hour on Live Chat with a representative from them who finally fixed the problem. However, after that I found out Skype was no longer working and it prevented me from having two conversations which I regret. Finally, after a few more hours I was able to fix that. I like computers but at times like these they are a pain in the #@#%.

Zrobili艣my . Dzisiaj po po艂udniu zrobili艣my kilka talerzy pe艂nych chru艣cik贸w ( fawork贸w ). Po czterech godzinach lepiej doceni膰 prac臋 cioci w czasie 艣wi膮t Bo偶ego Narodzenia , kt贸ra gwarantowa艂a, 偶e zawsze mia艂em  du偶e pude艂ko tych wspania艂ych wypiek贸w . Dzi臋ki Bogu , 偶e takie wydarzenie jest tylko raz w roku ; to jest m臋cz膮ce . Teraz mam problem z moim blogiem, bo nie pozwala mi na pokazanie wszystkich zdj臋膰 ,jakie zrobi艂em zrobi艂em , ale je艣li jeste艣 na FB b臋d臋 je tam umieszcza膰.

Wcze艣niej tego dnia lub wczesnym rankiem , mia艂em dziwny komunikat o b艂臋dzie na moim blogu i nie mog艂em rozwi膮za膰 problemu. Postanowi艂em przywr贸ci膰 system do poprzedniego stanu , aby zobaczy膰, czy mog臋 si臋 go pozby膰 . Kiedy  zosta艂 przywr贸cony odkry艂em, 偶e m贸j antywirusowy program Norton 360 przesta艂 pracowa膰 i sp臋dzi艂em oko艂o godziny na czacie z przedstawicielem firmy , kt贸ry w ko艅cu upora艂 si臋 z problemem. Jednak po tym dowiedzia艂em si臋, 偶e  Skype przesta艂 dzia艂a膰 i to uniemo偶liwi艂o mi przeprowadzenie dw贸ch rozm贸w , czego 偶a艂uj臋 . W ko艅cu, po kilku godzinach uda艂o mi si臋 naprawi膰. Lubi臋 komputery , ale czasami one jak one b贸l w # @ # %