Thursday, December 19, 2013

Finished.






Well, we did it. We made some nice plates full of chruscziki(faworki) today in the afternoon. After four hours I can better appreciate the work it took my aunt at Christmas time to provide me with a large box of these wonderful pastries. Thank goodness it's only a once a year event, it's tiring. Now there is a problem with my blog that prevents me from showing you all the pictures I took but if you are on FB I will post them there.

Earlier in the day or early morning, I kept getting a strange error message on my blog and couldn't resolve the problem. I decided to restore my system to a previous time to see if I could get rid of it.  When it was restored I discovered my Norton 360 virus protection was no longer working and spent about an hour on Live Chat with a representative from them who finally fixed the problem. However, after that I found out Skype was no longer working and it prevented me from having two conversations which I regret. Finally, after a few more hours I was able to fix that. I like computers but at times like these they are a pain in the #@#%.

Zrobiliśmy . Dzisiaj po południu zrobiliśmy kilka talerzy pełnych chruścików ( faworków ). Po czterech godzinach lepiej docenić pracę cioci w czasie świąt Bożego Narodzenia , która gwarantowała, że zawsze miałem  duże pudełko tych wspaniałych wypieków . Dzięki Bogu , że takie wydarzenie jest tylko raz w roku ; to jest męczące . Teraz mam problem z moim blogiem, bo nie pozwala mi na pokazanie wszystkich zdjęć ,jakie zrobiłem zrobiłem , ale jeśli jesteś na FB będę je tam umieszczać.

Wcześniej tego dnia lub wczesnym rankiem , miałem dziwny komunikat o błędzie na moim blogu i nie mogłem rozwiązać problemu. Postanowiłem przywrócić system do poprzedniego stanu , aby zobaczyć, czy mogę się go pozbyć . Kiedy  został przywrócony odkryłem, że mój antywirusowy program Norton 360 przestał pracować i spędziłem około godziny na czacie z przedstawicielem firmy , który w końcu uporał się z problemem. Jednak po tym dowiedziałem się, że  Skype przestał działać i to uniemożliwiło mi przeprowadzenie dwóch rozmów , czego żałuję . W końcu, po kilku godzinach udało mi się naprawić. Lubię komputery , ale czasami one jak one ból w # @ # %

No comments:

Post a Comment