Two cousins came to visit today, Oliwia and her brother, Marcin Kupi艅ski. They stayed for about two hours and we gave them tea and chruscziki. The pastry was a big hit. When we were done I drove tchem to their next destination and, unfortunately, when I returned home I discovered that my right headlight bulb had burned out and I only now have one headlight. Tomorrow morning we are suppose to leave for Alwernia and it's Sunday so no place is open to fix it. It creates for me a dilema, should I go with only headlight and risk the chance of being stopped by the police or go and hope that I don't?
Dw贸ch kuzyn贸w przyszed艂 odwiedzi膰 dzisiaj, Oliwia i jej brat, Marcin Kupi艅ski. Zostali przez oko艂o dwie godziny i dali艣my im herbat臋 i chruscziki. Ciasto by艂o hitem. Kiedy sko艅czyli艣my pojecha艂em tchem ich nast臋pnego celu i, niestety, gdy wr贸ci艂em do domu odkry艂em, 偶e moja prawa reflektor 偶ar贸wka spali艂 si臋 i dopiero teraz maj膮 jeden reflektor. Jutro rano mamy przypuszcza膰, aby wyjecha膰 do Alwerni i jest niedziela, wi臋c nie miejsce jest otwarte, aby to naprawi膰. Tworzy dylemat dla mnie, mam go tylko z reflektor贸w i ryzykowa膰 szans臋 zatrzymany przez policj臋 lub p贸j艣膰 i mam nadziej臋, 偶e ja nie wiem?