Monday, December 09, 2013

Getting the tree.

 Tami and son, Tom

 Tom, Jacqlyn and father, Jim.

 My little sister, Tami


 
The snow is all gone thanks to the rain.
 
I saw some nice pictures from my sister in the U.S. of her and her family going to a farm to cut select and cut down their Christmas tree. One son, Nick, wasn't able to join them. My sister still looks like a little kid to me with a great smile.
 
Śnieg zniknął dzieki deszczowi.
 
Widziałem kilka ciekawych zdjęć mojej siostry i jej rodziny mieszkających USA idących na farmę, by wybrać i ściąć choinkę na Boże Narodzenie. Jeden z jej synów, Nick, nie był w stanie się do nich przyłączyć. Jak dla mnie, moja siostra z jej szerokim uśmiechem nadal wygląda jak małe dziecko.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:32 AM

    nice family, your sister looks so young :-)

    ReplyDelete