Friday, March 14, 2014

Another lesson.

Another two hour lesson with Zbyszek and sometimes when it's over it's like my brain is on fire. He speaks to me more now in Polish and it's enough just to try to understand everything he tells me. I record the lesson and listen to it over and over but it takes a while to understand it all. Now we are reviewing all the previous lessons in the book just to refresh my memory and working harder on understanding the cases.

I'm still having problems with Win8.1 and have to go back to using my second laptop that has Win7 on it. Cousin Andrzej has told me for over a year I should be using Virtual Drive to eliminate problems but I've been lazy in doing it, mainly because I don't understand how to do it. I'm hoping to be able to go to Golina next week and have him show me how. I learn better through observation.

Kolejne dwie godziny lekcji ze Zbyszkiem, a czasem, kiedy one się kończą,  to mój mózg jest w ogniu. On teraz więcej do mnie mówi po polsku i to jest na tyle wystarczające, aby spróbować zrozumieć wszystko, co do mnie mówi. Nagrywam lekcję i słucham w kółko, ale to zajmuje trochę czasu, aby to wszystko zrozumieć. Teraz przeglądamy wszystkie poprzednie lekcje w książce, aby po prostu odświeżyć moją pamięć i pracujemy bardziej nad zrozumieniem przypadków w gramatyce.

Nadal mam problemy z Win8.1 i muszę wrócić do korzystania z mojego drugiego laptopa, który ma Win7. Kuzyn Andrzej powiedział mi ponad rok temu, że  powinienem był użyć Virtual Drive, aby wyeliminować problemy, ale byłem leniwy by to zrobić, głównie dlatego, że nie rozumiem, jak to zrobić. Mam nadzieję, że będę w stanie pojechać do Golina w przyszłym tygodniu i on pokaże mi co i jak.. Uczę się lepiej poprzez obserwację.


No comments:

Post a Comment