Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Radio interview.

3 weeks ago Joan and I did a radio interview for the program International Poznań.  If you would like to listen to it you can find it here.......https://soundcloud.com/internationalpoznan/international-poznan-genealogy. It is in several parts with a song in between each part.

Trzy tygodnie temu udzieliliśmy wywiadu w radio dla programu International Poznan. Jeżeli chciałbyś go posłuchać to znajdziesz go w Internecie pod adresem https://soundcloud.com/internationalpoznan/international-poznan-genealogy. Składa się z kilku części poprzedzielanych piosenką


3 comments:

  1. Lauren8:55 PM

    Dzien dobry David, jestem amerikanką i lubię swój blogu. To mỏj pierwsza komentarz ale chciałabym dziekować a ty dla napisasz po angielsku i po polsku.

    Każdy dzien czytam pierwsza po polsku i następny po angielsku. Potrzebuje duzo czas dlatego mam duzo słowa na uczyć się!

    I am slightly embarrassed to write to you in Polish, being that I am not yet competent in the cases. So please excuse my mistakes, and I will keep reading and learning!

    This interview was neat because I am also thinking that someday I might be able to find when my Polish ancestors came to the US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, yes, the cases are tough but keep at it. Check out the ellisisland.org website for finding when your ancestors went to America. Thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I enjoyed listening to your interview also. I have researched much of my Polish family through records at the Mormon Church and have traced many of my ancestors back to the 18th Century in this fashion, but have not yet found any actual relatives in Poland.

    ReplyDelete