Friday, March 28, 2014

Thanks.

Thanks Lucie for you comments. I can't, in all honesty, say they are my original thoughts because I have learned them from two different courses, one in Polish and one in Spanish. I would highly recommend you check out.......http://realpolish.pl/. Piotr has 100 short stories, both in written and with audio that are valuable plus other subjects. I've worked with him over the last six months improving the English translation and he's very helpful. He also has numerous podcasts, audio and written, on different subjects that are helpful. If you're serious, this might be a good way to start. I put the audio on DVD's and use them in my car to listen to everyday.

Well, I have one problem since installying Win8 again and that is getting my printer to work. At first installation I was able to print a test page but this morning when I wanted to print out my lesson for Zbyszek, all of a sudden I kept getting a screen to save my work in an *ospx extension and it wouldn't print out. Now, nothing I have saved in Word documents will print and I have a lot of those files. I tried reinstalling it again but there seems to be a problem with the printer drivers now. I wrote an email to Samsung about this and have to wait for an answer.  Everything else is working well.

Dziękuję Lucie za Twój komentarz. Nie mogę, szczerze mówiąc powiedzieć, że są to moje oryginalne przemyślenia , bo nauczyłem się je z dwóch różnych kursów, jednego w języku polskim i jednego w języku hiszpańskim . Gorąco polecam Ci sprawdzić ....... http://realpolish.pl/ . Piotr ma 100 opowiadań , zarówno w formie pisemnej, jak i wideo, które są przydatne oraz inne tematy . Pracowałem z Piotrem w ciągu ostatnich sześciu miesięcy , poprawiając tłumaczenie na język angielski, a on także służy pomocą. Ma też wiele podcastów audio i napisanych na różne tematy , które są pomocne. Jeśli poważnie , to może być to dobry sposób na rozpoczęcie . Przegrałem audio na DVD i używam ich w moim samochodzie słuchając codziennie .

Cóż , mam jeden problem od ponownego zainstalowania Win8 i jest praca drukarki . Przy pierwszej instalacji udało mi się wydrukować stronę testową , ale dziś rano , gdy chciałem wydrukować moją lekcję dla Zbyszka , nagle otrzymuję ekran  z informacją, aby zapisać swoją pracę w rozszerzeniu * ospx  i nie byłoby wydrukowane . Teraz nic nie mam zapisane w dokumentach programu Word żeby wydrukować i mam wiele takich plików . Próbowałem  zainstalować go ponownie, ale  wydaje się, że teraz jest  problem ze sterownikami drukarki . Napisałem e-maila o tym do Samsunga i czekam na odpowiedź. Wszystko inne działa dobrze .

No comments:

Post a Comment