I finally heard from the lady I was going to take to Golina this Sunday. She sent me a message on the 4th through Hotmail that I never received so we weren't able to confirm our trip. Fortunately she made other arrangements and will still go to meet her cousins. I've notice over the las several months that sometimes emails sent to me through Hotmail do not get to me. Does anyone else have this problem? It's happened with corrected lessons sent back to me from Zbyszek but when he uses my Gmail address I get them.
Another nice day in Pozna艅 and we went early to the photographer to have new pictures takes for my International Drivers License to send in with the application. Usually it takes 3-4 weeks to get it and my current one expires September 1st so I sent it in early enough in case there are any delays in the mail system. Cost of the license is $20. I send it to the same AAA office in Florida each year. It doesn't take long at the photographers, 10 minutes and the pictures were ready. Cost $7 for two passport size pictures. Because it was so early we decided to have breakfast in the rynek. Joan had scrambled eggs with bacon, cucumbers, tomatoes, bread, butter, cafe latte and I the same but with ham. It was a good breakfast and a nice change from our usual Musli breakfast.
On the way back to our car we noticed the Polish military was setting up an exhibition of some of it's equipment and the military band was preparing to give a concert in the afternoon. Weather permitting and not much to do tomorrow, we will probably go back and I'll take some pictures.
W ko艅cu odezwa艂a si臋 do mnie kobieta, kt贸r膮 mia艂em zabra膰 do Goliny w niedziel臋. Przes艂a艂a mi przez Hotmail 04.07. wiadomo艣膰, kt贸ra do mnie nie dotar艂a, nie mogli艣my wi臋c potwierdzi膰 naszej wyprawy. Na szcz臋艣cie poumawia艂a si臋 inaczej i odwiedziny kuzyn贸w pozosta艂y w planach. W ci膮gu kilku ostatnich miesi臋cy zauwa偶y艂em, 偶e maile s艂ane przez Hotmail nie docieraj膮 do mnie. Czy kto艣 jeszcze ma taki problem? To si臋 dzieje z lekcjami poprawianymi dla mnie przez Zbyszka, ale gdy wykorzystuje m贸j adres na Gmailu, dostaj臋 maile.
Kolejny przyjemny dzie艅 w Poznaniu, wi臋c poszli艣my do fotografa by zrobi膰 mi nowe zdj臋cia do mojego mi臋dzynarodowego prawa jazdy, by wys艂a膰 je wraz z podaniem. Zwykle zabiera to 3-4 tygodnie, by otrzyma膰 nowe prawo jazdy, a to, kt贸re mam teraz, traci wa偶no艣膰 1go sierpnia. Wi臋c wys艂a艂em podanie odpowiednio wcze艣nie, na wypadek jakich艣 op贸藕nie艅 pocztowych. Koszt prawa jazdy to 20 dolar贸w. Wys艂a艂em je do tego samego biura jak co roku. U fotografa sp臋dzili艣my 10 minut i zdj臋cia by艂y gotowe. Kosztowa艂y 7 dolar贸w za 2 zdj臋cia w paszportowym formacie. By艂o wcze艣nie, postanowili艣my wi臋c zje艣膰 艣niadanie na Starym Rynku. Joan zam贸wi艂a jajecznic臋 z bekonem, og贸rkami, pomidorami, chlebem, mas艂em i kaw臋 latte. Ja to samo, lecz z szynk膮. To by艂o dobre 艣niadanie, mi艂a odmiana od 艣niadania sk艂adaj膮cego si臋 zwykle z musli.
W drodze powrotnej do samochodu zauwa偶yli艣my, 偶e wojsko rozstawia wystaw臋 swojego sprz臋tu, a orkiestra wojskowa przygotowywa艂a si臋 do dania koncertu po po艂udniu. Je艣li pogoda pozwoli i poniewa偶 nie mamy wiele do roboty jutro, przypuszczalnie tam wr贸cimy by zrobi膰 nieco zdj臋膰.