Up most of the night because the pain medication wasn't strong enough to deaden the pain after the operation. Speaking of pain, this one finger typing is a pain. I talked with the doctor and he said I have the strongest med. and the pain should only last another two days. OH Boy!
A nice day, 26c and sunny, perfect for a food shopping day. That means driving my standard shift car to the store, one handed. I don't know if that is against the law or not. Hope I don't find out.
Joan has a new recipe for gazpacho soup that she is going to try. She has been using a different one for the last few years but it just doesn't have that authentic taste of Andalusian gazpacho.
Somebody finally had the nerve to say it
in the House of Representatives......https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPolitics/videos/1560143070683844/
Nie spa艂em przez wi臋kszo艣膰 nocy, poniewa偶 leki przeciwb贸lowe nie by艂y wystarczaj膮co silne, aby u艣mierzy膰 b贸l po operacji. M贸wi膮c o b贸lu, to boli palec, kt贸rym pisz臋. Rozmawia艂em z lekarzem, kt贸ry powiedzia艂, 偶e mam najsilniejsze leki przeciwb贸lowe. A b贸l potrwa tylko dwa dni. O ch艂opie!
Mi艂y, s艂oneczny dzie艅, 26C, idealny dzie艅 na zakup 偶ywno艣ci. Oznacza to, 偶e prowadzi艂am m贸j standardowy samoch贸d jedn膮 r臋k膮, jad膮c do sklepu. Nie wiem, czy to jest niezgodne z prawem, czy nie. Mam nadziej臋, 偶e nie dowiem si臋.
Joan ma nowy przepis na zup臋 gazpacho, kt贸ry wypr贸buje. Od kilku lat u偶ywa艂a innego, ale ten po prostu nie ma tego autentycznego smaku andaluzyjskiego gazpacho.
Kto艣 wreszcie poczu艂 si臋 poddenerwowany w Izbie Reprezentant贸w ...... https: //www.facebook.com/NowThisPolitics/videos/1560143070683844/