Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Return

Tonight we return to school to pick up our lessons. We've been moved to a different class because our class of 6 hours a week was cancelled. I guess with only 3 students in it, it wasn't profitable for the University so they cancelled and moved us into the 4 hr a week course. Only problem is that that course is more advanced than we are so I don't know how we will do. We'll go the first 2 classes and see if we can survive.

Tomorrow it's off to Warsaw at 9AM so I won't be writing the blog until late tomorrow night when I return.


Dzisiaj wieczorem wracamy do szkoły by podnieść nasze lekcje. Byliśmy ruszeni do różnej klasy ponieważ nasza klasa 6 godzin na tydzień była odwołana. Sądzę z tylko 3 studentami w tym, to nie było korzystne dla Uniwersytetu tak oni odwołali i ruszyli nas do 4 godziny kurs tygodnia. Tylko problem jest, że, że kurs jest więcej zaawansowanego niż jesteśmy tak nie robię doświadczenie zrobimy. Pójdziemy pierwsze 2 klasy i zobaczymy jeżeli możemy utrzymać się przy życiu.

Jutro, którego to jest precz do Warszawy przy 9AM tak nie będę pisać blog aż do późno jutro w nocy kiedy wrócę.

4 comments:

  1. Regarding the sattelite you wrote about the other day, it was heading for North America not Poland. The debris will fall in the Pacific Ocean once the satallite is shot down. I like your blog but please verify your info before publishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Thanks for your comments. The information about the falling debdris comes from TVP, Polish television news.
    Your last name is intersting to me. I have this name in my family tree. Are we related?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I spoke to my sister this morning and she was also under the same impression that the debris would fall in Poland. I gave her the information we are getting from New York Times regarding the sattlelite.
    Yes we are related by marriage. My husband's grandmother was Cecelia Kazmierczak. Too bad you don't have any pictures of her. George, my husband's brother, has the wedding pictures. My mother-in-law (Janina Burzycki)passed away a couple of years ago but unfortunately I did not get a chance to scan them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann,
    Fantastic! When I saw that last name I got excited. Thank you so much for writing. Cecylia is the only one of the brother and sisters of my grandfather Adam that I don't have. Is there anyway I could get a scanned copy of that wedding picture? I've been to Resurrection cemetary, before we left the U.S., to visit the graves of both Janina and Conrad. I did find some documents on Cecylia but never found anyone with a picture. I've visited with Michael Dombrowski, Jr, son of Michael, a brother of Janina but he did not have a picture either. Of course, I have corresponded with your husband Tom and used the information he gave me to put into the family tree. Cecylia is the only missing picture. My cousins in Poland have never seen her either and I'm sure they would be thrilled as well as I to finally see her. If you prefer you can write to me at me email address.....piekar66@hotmail.com.
    Thanks again and again for writing and say hello to Tom for me.

    ReplyDelete