Saturday, February 02, 2008

Sat. Ilness

Well, I thought could write tonight and say I'm much better but so far that's not the case. I can't remember that last time I was this sick. I spent 3/4 of the day in bed at various times, too weak to do anything. Joan went out and bought me Muscosolvan, a syrop to help the coughing that has increased since yesterday. I've been drinking tea with a shot of Johnnie Walker Red added and that seems to soothe my throat for a while. Had a fever of 100 but that is now 99. I don't feel any progress to the end of this so I made an appt. for Monday at 1PM with the doctor. It's usually the last resort but I don't want this illness turning into something else.


Dobrze, pomy艣la艂em m贸g艂bym napisa膰 dzisiaj wieczorem i powiedzie膰, 偶e jestem du偶o lepszy ale dotychczas, kt贸re nie przedstawia si臋 tak. Nie mog臋 zapami臋ta膰, 偶e ostatnim razem by艂em ten chory. Sp臋dzi艂em 3/4 z dnia w 艂贸偶ku nieraz, zbyt s艂aby by robi膰 co艣. Joan wysz艂a i kupi艂a mi Muscosolvan, syrop by pom贸c kaszle膰, kt贸re powi臋kszy艂o odt膮d wczoraj. Pi艂em herbat臋 ze strza艂em Johnnie Walkera Czerwony dodany i kt贸re wydaje si臋 uspokoi膰 moje gard艂o na chwil臋. Miany gor膮czka 100 ale, kt贸re s膮 teraz 99. Nie czuj臋 偶adnego post臋pu do ko艅ca tego tak zrobi艂em wyznaczaj膮 na poniedzia艂ek przy 1PM z doktorem. To jest zwykle ostatnia instancja ale nie chc臋 tej choroby zamieniaj膮cej si臋 w co艣 innego.