Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday

Friday means lesson day with Zybyszek. Joan is making progress with writing and understanding but less with conversation. She makes fewer mistakes in her assignments then I do but I am at a little higher level and so my assignments are a little more complicated. Even so, it's good to see her making progress. I'm still talking with people on Skype and that helps some with conversation but I find it a little hard to get equal time speaking Polish. This week I have to memorize a paragraph from last weeks translation and then write 15 sentences about our trip to Grudzi膮dz. Joan has to review her last 20 lessons.

Yesterdays shopping at Carrefour proved to be cheaper than the Real store we have been using since we moved here. Joan keeps receipts and when she compared prices between Carrefour and Real everything except three items was cheaper at Carrefour.

Pi膮tek oznacza dzie艅 lekcja z Zybyszek. Joan robi post臋py w pisaniu i zrozumienia, ale mniej z rozmowy. Ona sprawia, 偶e ​​mniej b艂臋d贸w w swoich zadaniach potem robi臋, ale jestem na troch臋 wy偶szym poziomie, a wi臋c moje zadania s膮 nieco bardziej skomplikowane. Mimo to, warto zobaczy膰 jej post臋py podejmowania. Jestem nadal rozmawia膰 z lud藕mi na Skype i 偶e pomaga troch臋 z rozmowy, ale uwa偶am, 偶e troch臋 trudno dosta膰 r贸wny czas wypowiedzi polskich. W tym tygodniu musz臋 zapami臋ta膰 akapit z ostatniego t艂umaczenia tygodnie, a nast臋pnie napisa膰 15 zda艅 o naszej podr贸偶y do Grudzi膮dza. Joan ma do przegl膮du swoje ostatnie 20 lekcji.

Zakupy wczoraj w Carrefour okaza艂y si臋 ta艅sze ni偶 Real sklepie zostali艣my przy odk膮d przeni贸s艂 si臋 tutaj. Joan utrzymuje wp艂ywy i kiedy por贸wnaniu cen pomi臋dzy Carrefour a wszystko Realu z wyj膮tkiem trzech element贸w by艂 ta艅szy w Carrefour.